Reviews for No Regrets
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
The blinking part was hilarious! Hahaha! Love it! You should update!
Sakura Uchiha123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
lol funny making sasuke blink blink twice as a yes and then abt sakura saying that 4 blinks means shut the hell up dube hehe and then sasuke getting tired for blinking oh poor thing anwyay update soon love ur work alot ur doing agood job UPDATE SOON PLZ!
sweetcherry369 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
ADD THE NEXT CHAP PLEASE!
omgee chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
OMG, end the writer's block now- i need an update!

luv the story so far, keep up the awsum work! :D
naruto-kun7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
OMG you need to keep writting please! ok koyuki over and out
broken-luv chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME~!

Update soon, please~!

~Saku-chan~
mk-chan160 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hi!

I read the NSSAA, and I love it!

Especially the end!

It was really cute!

Well, about that sequel, I think that if you put more romantic scenes, it will be perfect! xD

Please post the next chapter soon!

Bye
uniquegirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
keep up the good work!
Axel'sGirl507 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
this is really good love it update soon!
firefly353 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hey I just finished reading NSSAA and imediately started the sequel! I really love them both! I really like how you kept them all in character! Please update soon!

Curses evil writers block! I will desroy you! Muhahaha!

Itachi'sAngel chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aww i loved this story when it was NSSAA and i still love it! When Sakura was poking Sasuke it was so funny and what Neji said lol! There should be more "misunderstanding" stuff like that in the story! update soon!
animetora-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Yes!(Blink blink) Been waiting for a sequel! Thanks!
Carmen chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
what? no saisaku...too bad. it'd make a good twist...

glad to see a sequel!
JessAlba chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I really liked your other story, I hope Sasuke isn't tortured by that Ibiki guy. I wonder what will happen if Sakura goes and visits him, alone... Would it be taped? Maybe they can meet some of the Team Hebi characters at the festival...

I feel bad for Sasuke, maybe Sakura could stop by and give him a plate of food or something. i mean I'd be pissed if I had to miss a party I mean he is the one who killed Orochimaru! That party should be in his honor!

Hope you post soon
tomorrowisjustanotherday chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Why is Team 7 acting so casual around Sasuke? I would think that they would not be talking to him like he was there for a long time.

Anyhow, good story.