Reviews for Death of a Goddess
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Hey great fanfic really sad though. i dont get it How did Fuuko die i mean she cant just die can she? and how would she get where she was found in front of recca house if she just died?

Oh well i really well i cant find the word for it!
Sirena87 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
oh my God.. you killed Fuuko.. i love the part about Tokiya here... very tragic but i loved it!
Kali Kamiya chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Wow...that was beautiful...I nearly cried. You had each character's personality down, I could picture the entire thing in my mind. I also liked how you managed to capture a bit of Raifuu, Tofuu, and Recfuu. Grats a brilliant piece of work.
the Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
a lovely piece. you captured the emotions so perfectly. although i was curious about how and why she died. but i guess there would be no mystery and intrigue of a goddess would it? _
Saerin Veritas chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
*sniff* wow... also...i'm a very very rare Recca/Fuuko fan... keep writing...
Black Jade chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Damn. Tragic. Made me all sad and philosophical. I cried. Yeah. I did. I ride myself on having a decent grasp of English, but know I'm a blubbering heap. Yeah. Sob.
goldenflame4 too lazy to log-in chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
oh! VERY GOOD! i never did think what would happen if somebody from Team Hokage died...anywayz this fic is GREAT! WRITE MORE!
Hanchu chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
that was so sweet yet very sad... that was great how they moved on together though... shows they are really true friends.
The Blue Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
It is very hard to make me cry, but you have suceeded. You did a very good job with this story in wrting style and in keeping characters in character. ~The Blue Sorceress
Pink Yuki chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Beautifully written. I don't think I can think of another comment than that.
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
This was very well-written... I really needed my kleenex back there. I'm a tokfuu shipper but I still love this!
Fire Arrow chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
That was so sad! I almost cried (keyword: almost... so don't make fun of me). Wonderfully written!