Reviews for Pretty In Pink
sakurablossomhime chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was tastefully done. I loved it. Reno being Reno cracked me up "Wow, Elena, your looking broad shouldered today" and Rude's fololw-up"Ans your hair is so long" killed me.
Kara Shadows chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
SWEET MOMMA PORCHE! THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!
Jazz Kelly chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
AWESOMENESS! XDDD 333
xandria chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Cute oneshot! It's a treat to read a good Tseng/Elena fanfic. I wish there were more of them out there. Thanks! :-)
Tinnerlu chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
You may just have hooked me on a brand new pairing, one that I never even thought of before despite the numerous times in the original game where it was stated Laney had a crush on Tseng. Now I'm going to bed, I've read enough of you stories for night I think.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
wow that was a good fic!
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Okay, okay, this was good. Haha, made me laugh. But, it's so early in the morning, and I have such a perverted side, I couldn't help but make this part into a pun:

"Tseng was having just as hard a time as Elena."

Haha, get it? Wow...my mind is so deep in the gutter, but...I'm tired.

This is cute and funny.

~

TMoh
Forever Yours. Always chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Loved it! it's so going on my favorites!

Personally, who cares if the characters were a little OOC, most of the time, they're better that way. XD

~Erin
RipaShoujoai chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
LOL, that's so damned funny, especially when rud n reno said "Little Tseng grown up" and when he wore the silk gown". lols,
kitsunemomo chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was really good. you were onlya little ooc. everyone knows and asumes there something between them
Miips chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was a good story!
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Very nice fic - and it's just so cute when Tseng's jealous! xDD

You really should write more Tselena, after you finish your Yuffentine, of course. ;)
Aviolin chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I am speechless. Wow. Completely awesome. You should write MORE tseng/elena.
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was completely and utterly priceless. I love the ones where Rude gets in on the "make an arse of himself" game too! 'Course, Reno is the master, but Rude needs some time in the dubious spotlight as well.

Kudos also for a well-written lemon scene. Very tasteful and well-done.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/25/2007