Reviews for Replacement
almelynNekochan chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
NANINANINANI?!
StriderLover27 chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
I HATE ryoma because he left sakuno for that BITCH!

you should have made the senpais ignore him and sakuno shouldn't have introduced him to raya and at the café sakuno should've slapped him silly ryoma is a FUCKING idiot for leaving sakuno

GREAT STORY
StriderLover27 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I actually cried reading this it was just way to sad and ryoma was an absolute JERK and you're a really great author
michelle88222 chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
SO GOD DAMN SAD! You had me tearing up so badly! :( This is the one story that's made me completely and utterly HATE Ryoma... T_T If I were Raya I'd never forgive him...I'm not even joking.. o.O

Anyways, it was a really good story!
TheBearsDoodle chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Your story is possibly the most touching story i have ever read.
I have re-read this story about 4 times, each time it makes me cry in both pain and happiness.
You create this atmosphere of hate,love, torture and regret with your skillful words.
The way you manipulate words so they convey so many more messages that what is actually written, so so hard to comprehend (shows how skillful you are :D)
I feel like this story was based off of past experiences, but who knows I most likely am wrong.
I can not convey enough about how much I truly enjoy reading and -re-reading your stories.
Thank-you so much from all the viewers and myself, for writing such a story.
Please do not stop.

TheBearsDoodle
_

I'm walking over the moon trying to find my own happiness, but you come in and shatter that.
I can forgive, but i can't forgive you.
So don't make me regret.
I can love.
But.
I can hate.
So don't disappoint.
I won't come running back to you.
I will keep walking over the moon.
To find my own happiness.
Yuki chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I HATE Ryoma! If I was Sakuno I would never forgive him! If I was Ryoma 's senpai- tatchi I would never talk to Ryoma again and would beat him up! If I was Raya then I would never forgive him! If I was Ryoma ( who I would hate to be ) I should kill myself and should go to H***!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
OMGOSH THAT WAS SO SAD! I'm really mad how Ryoma and Sakuno never got back together though...still...great story! That almost made me cry:'( almost. BEAUTIFUL STORY!
t girl chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
this story made me hate Ryoma so much ho could he do that to Sakuno I was crying literally but I loved it
aki.kino chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
i really cried because of ryoma i hate it ! now my cousin think that im insane bout fanfic but no ! i just want to read this.. i really cried :'(
simplyfierceandfearlessMiharu chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
Eeeeeeh. I'm really crying! :((((((((((((((((((((((( I it tho
simplyfierceandfearlessMiharu chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
I have read this story many times. It still breaks my heart :( Ryoma, you meanie! : I'm cryinggggggg
gracymarei22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
great story:)ty...
furubarulz1996-darkangelz chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
Hey!

This is a truly fantastic story! I've read it countless times and each time tears were formed. I am really impressed at you talent, this story was filled with emotion and I don't think I've ever actually been so moved and emotional from and after reading a piece of work!

I really hate Ryoma! xD I also hate that 'witch' that "seduced" Ryoma! :\ Poor Sakuno! Raya seems like the best daughter anyone could have.

Congratulations on this stunning piece of work, it is also inspirational because whenever I get a writer's block I always read this and it helps me and gives me heaps and heaps of ideas!

You should be so proud of yourself! This is one amazing story! _

Keep writing stories!

Courtney
AcRaZyWriTer chapter 14 . 7/5/2008
darn it! (please don't get any ideas) darn it! Ryoma left Sakuno! Sakuno died! darn it! this fic is so beautiful! So beautiful it made me cry! Literally! And this fic is so going to my favorites! man, i rarely cry or maybe i never O.o but your fic made me cry! your fic is just so beautiful. Alright, I'm out of words ; so just keep it up! more power!
go.to.hell.BITCH chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
AHH! DAMMIT WHY DID YOU DO THAT? UHG OMG I-I FUCKING HATE THAT YOU MADE HIM LOVE THAT NO GOOD BITCH! AH! FUCK MOTHERFUCKER FULL OF SHIT! DAMMIT ALL! IT'S TO LATE NOW,SHE'S DEAD DAMMIT!