Reviews for Never Again
Renee Everhart chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Go Bee!
Kurieo Parnok chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow. Nice to see an Autobot getting angry. Optimus will NOT approve. XD Humorous and fulfilling; well done.
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aww! Great story! I love Bee )
Cman710 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I just found this pic while browsing, it was very good, I like it!
Taisi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Ahh, Bumblebee's such a cutie. *pats his head* This was such a refreshing fic. xD It makes me wonder how violently Bumblebee would have reacted had it been Sam who'd been hurt...o_O; DEATH!
lKaelie chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was funny! are there gonna be nemore chappies? please! *puppy face*
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Agreed. I like what Barricade did to Trent in another story better though: he filed false tickets, got the truck impounded, got Trent sued for illegally downloading music and did so much to him that he became persona non grata at school and he couldn't even go to the college he wanted to go to. And for the coup de grace he let Trent see him stalking him without a driver. That caused Trent to go running off ruined a week before graduation. All because Barricade discovered Trent hired some goons to beat up Sam because he lost Mikaela to him not caring if Sam got killed or not (Barricade rescued him from that one and brought him back to Bumblebee).
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
XD This was awesome. I think Mikaela could've kicked Trent's ass herself, but still, I like that Bumblebee protected her.
873833 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Haha that was funny :p
reviewerskye chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
yay for Bee!

but i was kinda hoping sam would at least bitch slap trent at the school, haha!
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Go bee way to make the pretty boy woman beater piss himself
mohawkbaby chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aww.. this was a great story. I absolutely adore Bee. And like someone else said, I can definitely see him doing this for his humans. Such a sweet little thing, he is.
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
good job. I can definitely see Bee doing that to he is really protective of his humans.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was nice.
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh I liked this story! This was so good!