Reviews for My GDF Diary
aosaphir chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i loved your description of Shuuichi from Yuki's pov. its so hard to find someone who can keep the characters... well, IN CHARACTER, and then thrive with them. loved it!

cant wait for the next one! (?)
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
You. Are so horribly mean. ;-; I randomly stumbled upon this story and it's so charming and so deliciously perfectly Yuki and so UNFINISHED. The whole time I was reading I was thinking "What'll he say when Shuichi gets raped" or "What'll he think about the whole America thing" and and and then I get to the bottom of the page and there were no more chapters! It was so depressing. -_- Really it was just such a refreshing little look into the mind of Yuki and although it was written over two years ago if you ever feel like continuing it I'll shed tears of happiness. Fact. Anyway great great job, hope things are going well for you. Thanks!
Roseanne chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Love this so far. Yuki's already slipping...he called Shuichi's eyes 'gorgeous' in the last entry without trying to take it back. Of course, he's not going to admit *that* for a long time...
FromTheLivingRoom chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
is there gonna be more b/c that was amazing!
Solandra chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Something tells me I shouldn't enjoy this story as much as I am doing. Well, too bad, I'm a shameless lover of denial!Yuki, especially when those inevitable slips of tongue/typing occur. *snicker* He's so bitter and yet so funny and longin-er, unsettled, that it's great fun to read and spot the times when he reveals a little "too" much and has to frantically backpedal. Luckily his therapist was smart enough to install that no-delete function. *breaks up into a giggle fit*

Just one nitpick, more like something I would have liked to see included: in the first manga volume, Yuki thinks, "My hair's a mess" as he calls Shuichi's bluff...and whaddya know, he has it cut later on. It would have been fun to see that here, and his reiteration over how his sudden decision to cut his hair has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the pink-haired idiot; he just felt like doing it to spite his father or something. (Sure.) But really, the story is hilarious enough as it already is. _

I'm waiting in eager anticipation of the second chapter when things get hot and heavy. Wonder how Yuki is going to justify giving Shuichi exactly what he just said he wouldn't give to him? Maybe his lower parts adamantly refuse to see Shuichi other than a slender, doe-eyed youth, gender be damned? *snicker* I can't wait to see what you've got in mind for this!
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I read this on gurabiteshyion and I wanted to review it. I love this story. You really kept Eiri in charater. I hope you update this.
gravichick chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
aw i like this its cute and uny from yuki !
moon71 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I have a feeling I am going to love every minute of this.

First of all the central idea of the diary is great - I think Yuki would stick this out, even if he hated the idea; after all, if he was happy with his life as it was, he wouldn't be spending time and money on a psychiatrist in the first place.

I like the general idea too - I do love things based directly on scenes within the manga or the anime - because so much is really from Shuichi's POV, especially at crucial moments in the manga (Shuichi's departure to New York for example), and Eiri is so emotionally confused and seems frequently to say and do the opposite of what he really thinks, Eiri's POV is always so welcome. I look forward to seeing how you "explain" certain incidents from his POV, especially in the later volumes, but also in 2 and 4, where he is still so guarded its very hard to know what is in his mind.

I also think you have caught the voice of manga-Eiri well - he always strikes me as younger, more aggressive and freer in his use of slang and street talk than the version in the anime.

I also appreciated your Tohma - I know I'm always saying it in reviews, but I do like it when he is potrayed in a reasonable way, and not as someone who hates Shuichi at first sight. He obviously understands Shuichi's attitude a lot better than Eiri where his music is concerned. The whole scene concerning the "bribe" and Eiri's reaction to it is so intelligently handled. The word "whore" is (for once in a fanfic!) so well chosen - it perfectly sums up Eiri's emerging feelings and his bitterness when he thinks Shuichi has been lying to him all along.

Oh - and the idea of Shuichi's kisses tasting like chocolate - I loved that too. Strangely fitting for a sweet-lover like Eiri! Please continue!
Kagome Mokuba chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I was unsure about even reading chapter 2 as it too says book 1 and well over half of it is the same as chapter 1. Other than most of the chapter the same as 1 its good so far.
GravitationInnocence chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
gah i love this.

its like, in character and out of character! but i think the out of character is just coz poor yuki cant backspace!

so he is very in character and exactly how i thought he would really be.

again, love the fic.

update soon please.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Worst piece of garbage I've read in the fandom for a long time.
supershu-chan chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Love it.

I laughed my head off thinking of Yuki saying 'WTF'. That was golden genius, right there.

Lalalove it. Keep it up. :D
Vanidades chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Ehehe, this one was even more funny!

Eiri is just hilarious! Like the way he writes... Is just totally inside of his character! D I'm so glad you go to do this! - You've made my day!

Update soon! Big Yuki hugs for you!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Looking forward to it! XD All your other Gravi fics have been awesome so I'm sure this one will be grear if not greater then the others.
SakuraHeeroWing chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Very interested. :) Please continue when you can!