Reviews for Rukiaism
wahaha. its good story
angelaxoxo chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
lol what
YukiMC chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
xD Hahahahahhaha! Love it!
Someone chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
A cult I'd definitively NOT join! A long way till someone (no pun intended) gets me to worship a person.
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Weird :)
gummy-san chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ah, yes. the things the anime don't reveal about the orange haired ichigo kurosaki. loved every bit of it! 3
deathslove26 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
ha! ichigo's not creepy...well at least its only directed to rukia. funny story
zombiegirl22 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very unique, hilarious, and entertaining. Fic was very well written, and I love how you write Rukia and Ichigo.

Poor Rukia doesn't like to be the center of attention. I like how she is sort of shy when she asks Ichigo- "You don't think I'm a Goddess, or beautiful, or kind, or...". Ichigo and all her fangirls (including me) and fanboys knows that Rukia is the very embodiment of Goddess, beautiful and kind.

I love how Ichigo sort of made up a little religion that focused on Rukia. I also love how Ichigo is sort of possessive of Rukia- "Yes, my dear Rukia, you almost found out that I made those posters. I can't believe you actually believed Keigo did, of all people! As if his passion, his love for you even begins to compares with mine! Same goes for all these people! Ichigo glared at all of them, though no one was bothered by this since he frowned all the time." he is a bit creepy, but it fits the story quite well. Also we know he would never do anything to hurt her, he is quite protective of her.

I also like how Rukia is wary of everyone else but Ichigo. She knows she can feel safe in Ichigo's arms- "I don't need to worry about some freak making weird posters about me and trying to start some strange cult. Because I have Ichigo around me..." what she doesn't know is that Ichigo was the one behind it. Too funny.

I really do hope you write more fics like this featuring Ichigo and Rukia.
Contrasting Colors chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Can't stop laughing. xD
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Funny!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I can just see this story in my head...lol
LinG08 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
encore! encore! encore!
redpandagirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
haha! That was funny
ficklejam chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i actually kind of guess what was about to happen, but it NEVER failed to make me laugh so hard! great writer indeed! :))