Reviews for Destiny of a Master Magician
The Mystic Doctor chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
I can't tell you how much I've been enjoying your story (sorry I couldn't review until now). It's so great to find another SaGa Frontier fan out there! Have you ever heard of There are some rpg fanfics and fanart there, SF included.

I like what you've got so far...I had wondered myself how Blue really feels about fighting Rouge, since he pretty much shows no emotion about the issue in the game. I like the attitude you give Rouge - carefree and easygoing, in the flashbacks at least. I never thought of him that way before. :D Nusakan is my favorite character, so I've been enjoying the parts with him as well. I will never forget the time I first discovered his office - so good and creepy. Also, the idea of him snoring in the inn strikes me as pretty funny.

All in all, this is an awesome fic, and I can't wait for an update!
Kylin chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This [i]could[/i] be interesting, however you are bringing up far too much of the game mechanics. The mechanics, which are in the game for the explicit purpose of limiting how stupidly powerful you can become, are taking up space that could be better spent on character interactions and exposition.