Reviews for CinderAqua
Pearl27 chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
It's a very nice story. I like Aqua and IanxGido very much. Great job!
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
"The truth is...I'm not really your fairy godmother" That actually made me laugh. Probably with how far this story has deivated from Cinderella.

Death of the inaimaiate objects was...unexpected.
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
The (formerly) inanimate objects continue to be hilarious. Especially Alviss. His montone taunt and than the real deal, 'bowl of STUPID!'
TuckingFypo chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
Ahh! This is such a great fic! I loved it! (Especially the omake chapters, I loved Dorothy's scene! XD)

More power! (And more fics! XD)
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Dorothy and Loco interaction are win. Very funny. And I'm enjoying the development of the plot.
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
A little too much dialogue without scene. I had trouble following the action. But I did like the additional action to the story.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Love the Inanimate objects. The successive talking is really fun plys Dorothy's frustration.
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Dorothy as the Fiary Godmother, HAHAHAHAA! I can just imagine the carriage
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Looks good. I like the relationship you have set up between Rolan and Nanashi. Its...somehow fitting. I also like the additioon of other elements into the story, that way its not a boring repeat of the tale.
Pharaohs Queen chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
XD I LOVE ALVIS! "..." XD

I think Nanashi and Aqua deserved a little cute scene after he was released from the crystal. meh. very nice ending. I enjoyed it a lot. ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU KILLED OFF RAPUNZEL! YOU ARE MY HEROINE! _
Pharaohs Queen chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
NO! NOT GINTA AND CO.! T_T

that was so depressing!
Pharaohs Queen chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Honestly... does Rapunzel have ANY fans? at all? I think we all enjoy bashing her more!
Pharaohs Queen chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
"That seashell hat confuses me!" XD THAT WAS AWESOME, OHMYRA!
Pharaohs Queen chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
YAY! Aqua's in her normal clothes!
Pharaohs Queen chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Rolan and Nanashi! XD THAT'S AWESOME!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »