Reviews for CinderAqua
microlm chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Yay! A quick review! Will the next one be as quick? The chapter was very good...and slightly funny.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
Me:YAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAY! A new chapter THAT fast!

Yohko: The fighting scene should be next!

GintaxAlvissForever chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
Me: That chapter was so good. You forgot to mention Alan and Gaira, but oh well.

Yohko:...Continue to upload.

Me: Can you private message me? I have another story that I got from your idea...and I was hoping you would help with me a little...
xChibiTenshix chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
oh my...kimera...gido sure doesn't have much luck from what i can see. other than that, hehe...shoe searches. XD sorry, just thinking of that makes me laugh cuz it reminds me of me trying to find a pair of shoes which takes me forever. also, AQUA'S CRAZY! who wouldn't want to be a queen! jk, i wouldn't wanna be a queen either..too much work. anyways, update soon! looking forward to the next chapter. -
Raven the Joker chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Oh wow you updated, I thought you're dead or something. XD Nice and long chapter it is, too.

Lamp boy... Teddy boy... Flower boy... And there's a 'Fairy Boy'(both meaning) out here too. *Glares at Link*

And that goddesses damned Ranpuzel got on my nerves... *Red vein popping on forehead* I hope you'll get rid of her soon. *Snorts*

Anywhoo, please update soon. We are all waiting.

wingsofire chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
xChibiTenshix chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
nice chapter D again..this is really good actually. hope you continue writing it -
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Me: LOL! This chapter was funny! Go Alviss! Make fun of Jack!

Yohko: Who cares about the AlvissxAqua pairing. He doesn't even care about her in the manga.

Me: He was sad though when she died though.

Yohko: Oh yeah.

Me: I changed my mind of Alviss not being a lamp! Lamps are cool, and will be my best friend! Continue to upload!
AngelRin89 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
I love Aqua...she is SO cute_
microlm chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Goodjob...continue quickly...
Raven the Joker chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
"Prince Galian, I LOVE YOU" LOL, can that get any funnier? XD :Dies from laughing: I'm glad that Alviss is NOT the teddy bear...

And, I'll be here, waiting for the next chapter.

So long...

xChibiTenshix chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
“Prince Galian, I LOVE YOU!”EK! my poor eyes _ that's gotta be one of the scariest things i've ever seen rapunzel say...let alone trying to hug him T-T ew...galianxrapunzel..i don't think anyone would support that unless they have serious problems or they're on crack. so happy this story includes galian AND nanashi XD i love those two..they're so cool - lol..nanashi could actually pass as the prince too. he's good looking enough XD HAHAHA! techno music..not invented yet..i'd be so sad T-T i love techno. well..update soon! this story is getting better and better every chapter D
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Me: *Red vein* Why does Alviss have to be the lamp?

Yohko: *Sweatdrop* Because he has the bright ideas?

Me: *Red Vein* Alviss could have been a book!

Aussa: That would have been worse! Continue to upload!
Raven the Joker chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
Lol, poor Dorothy wasting a lot of magic on a lil' young girl. XD And seriously, the roof accidents are just amusing.

Is it going to be Galian x Loco? Or?

And about the chapters, just make the chapter longER so you'll have 5 chapters.

PS: I'm waiting for the next chapter!
xChibiTenshix chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
haha! this is just getting better and better XD but for some reason..i can't really imagine a prince. S but o well! it's your story so go ahead and do what you want with it ) update soon!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »