Reviews for Desert Ruins
Ninjasrule chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love, love, love, love, LOVE this story!
LittleArrows chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was awesome
The Bad Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Was I the only one who saw the Silvamy in '06?! Please tell me I wasn't. This almost brought me to tears and I was literally screaming at the end for Silver to confess. How different it would have been if Silver admitted he loved her! So many possibilities. Thank you, and have a lovely day!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
loved it and why did you pour OJ on your cereal sickness couldn't have caused it .where you distracted?
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Ah! Why must you be such an incredible author? This piece of literature has just the right amount of descriptions - not so many that it makes you fall asleep, not too few that it leaves you wondering what happened. I'm glad you continued this with Desert Storms, and I'm praying that you'll continue it even further! Thanks for this awesome piece of literature, it was so incredible to read!
Mels chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I could just kept reading your story day and night! I personally love the three amy couples: sonamy shadamy and silvamy. But you know the other day i got an idea. It goes like this:

amy rose, a pink hedgegirl, famous for her well-known "cheering up" gift, is now the most sad girl on Station Square because of an unknown reason. Is up to three hedgehogs to discover her problem... And find a solution. Sonamy, shadamy & silvamy.

Hoping you can do something with that idea!

Mels
Andromeda chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Not a big Silver/Amy fan, but, I enjoyed the story...

(UG! my hand fell asleep during the story, it's making it hard to type right now...)

check out Fallenrose19's story: Leaf in an icy world (Go to her profile & click the story,) (p.s. there's sequels to this particular story, (they're short stories)) I think it was, "When red roses bloom yellow" is the next one (It'll say: sequel to: "leaf...[etc.]" in the info thingy)

there's about 4-5 stories in the "Series"

Summary:

It's about Sonic leaving Amy & the others to be tortued by Eggman to save Amy's life. He returns years later, only to find that she rejects him. Their relationship blooms into a love...until, Celicia (I HATE HER & THAT NAME!) decides she wants Sonic for herself. The story ends with Sonic & Amy getting married & a little somethin' on the way.

Man, did this story keep me coming back...I'm sure you'll love it.

also, if you're a Shadow fan check out Taranea's "Life could have been so different" (It keeps you intersted & wanting more!) it's Taranea's own verion on Shadow's life on ARK.
moonlightdreamer1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
cool story. I'd love to see these two get together they'd be so perfect together! Thats by sixpecnce worth!
Nintendo Mania chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very sweet, but a hearbreaker ending. I really enjoyed this cute little story.
Midnight Lullabye chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I never read this story by you! But i LOVE it! Again you've made me see another sonic couple in a new light! I really like silverXamy now! Good job!
CrissytheCat chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow that ending made me cry... Ok I just can't stand not having a happy ending! Maybe you can at least make a sequel? I've read almost all your fanfics! They're really fascinating.(is this the right word to explain them?) You should thank yourself for thinking up Angelz in Disguise, cuz theat's what pushed me into reading most of your other stories! Thanks!

*CrissytheCat*
yunastra chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Aww...this was such a cute story. I thought Amy would have thought Silver as a friend, but she loved him too. AW...if you could, plz make a sequel to this!

Added to favourites!
shielddrake42 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aww! Excessive cuteness alert! Nice job, I especially liked that part where Silver levitated them to the ground below. One of the sweetest scenes ever!

“She could be pushy, clingy, annoying, and she had a huge hammer, but Silver loved her.” HA!

Adding this to favorites now!
mary-sue hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Well.. the last part was a deep very deep. Well about the fic, it has a lot of feelings and the basic idea of the characters with their relation is ok, the climax was really a freaking climax(its been a while since I saw a fic with a good plot)(you always make fic with good plots )

In a way the end was sad but for the way a real person will think is ok(because their love does not exist)(but in the fan mind enything can happen u)
Whinnie chapter 1 . 7/12/2007