Reviews for Back To School
adbhut chapter 33 . 6/7
Bladebreakers and Blitzkrieg Boys have been woven into one crazy family, Tala got his vengeance,Boris and Voltaire... well served them right! and somehow Tyson and Kai are brothers! couldn't have imagined a better ending! loved your story keep up the great work.
adbhut chapter 29 . 6/6
woww... this chapter was masterpiece.
adbhut chapter 27 . 6/6
the Kai-Tala conversation was so emotional :'( I love their unique relationship. plus kai wanting respect from his teammates was tear jerking.
adbhut chapter 22 . 6/6
wow you sure know how to keep the reader mesmerized. I just can't stop reading. the poem gave me goosebumps- definitely going to be hung in my room.
adbhut chapter 13 . 6/6
ok, first of all Awesome story! I read all 13 chapters in one go! All of them are so in character... and for Natalie YOU FILTHY BITCH! PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN GO KILL THEMSELVES AND NO ONE WILL CARE. BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYONE IS IN TROUBLE.
anthane chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
... Nice story
akin 'to38 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Lol! I got a lot of laughs in this chap esp during Kai's conversation with Ian and Tala. Ha ha ha ha...
akin 'to38 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
With the schedule you gave, I thought Max isn't their classmate in Gym?
Angel yao chapter 33 . 1/5/2013
It was a great fic and personally Im glad you finished it. : )
Lord Kavpeny chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
I've been reading this fic continuously and I am very pleased with it.
But there was a basic and irritating mistake in this chapter. Basically, you messed up the tense of the verb, using present tense form of verbs instead of past tense, as it should be for General POV, for eg : Before Tala's POV begins, you have written, "Everyone in the room 'stared' with..." The verb stare is in the past tense. No problem. Tala's POV is also absolutely fine. After Tala's POV you have written, " Kai rises from his crouched position..." Shouldn't it be "Kai 'rose' from..." And in the entire chapter, you made this mistake many times, such as " Black Dranzer's voice is both
pleased and irritated, and he feels..." It should have been "...he 'felt'...", " "...loyal student left," sneers
Boris. He turns back" It should have been 'sneered' and 'turned'.
This irritaing tense mistake was a real downer. It pretty much spoiled the chapter for me :-( Hope you correct all those typo errors sometime.
But the story is pretty interesting. I'm loving the Kai torture! :-)
Lord Kavpeny chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Great starting, I'm loving your story so far.
But Kai did join BEGA to take on Tyson. We clearly hear him think, 'I've got to advance, so I can take on Tyson.' in his first battle with Brooklyn, I believe. Sure, your 'wanted to find out about Boris' ulterior motive also fits, but wouldn't it be pretty wierd to think about taking on Tyson when he had some other ulterior motive? That sentence does not fit in with the anime.
Apart from that, this fic looks interesting. Hoping this fic turns out to be a great one. And you sure have got the characters right (i.e. IC). Kudos to you for a great starting :-)
imma-pink-buble chapter 33 . 12/5/2012
I like the ending, the end of it was lighter than the start, I liked that. (Yay for Ray!)
Boris' death, Tala - that's all I can say.
Everything else was perfect, the chess board and "pawns", everything.
Really good ending. :)
gemgemchan chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Gah can't believe it's over! I love this story, I hope you write another BB. Story in the future! The ending was beautiful T-T
StarShinobi chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
I can't believe it's done, but god was it good. Been following this story since you started it and it was definitly worth sticking with it. It was amazing! I hope to see more from you!
secretsareneverkepthiddenforve chapter 33 . 11/24/2012
Best ending ever, will you be starting a new story