Reviews for Prelude to Love
anere-desu05 chapter 9 . 2/6
It has been 6 years or so author-san, since you've updated this lovely fiction of yours. It was hilarious, and a breather since you considered using a completely different setting for the story. I enjoyed reading this fiction of yours, and I do hope that you can still continue this. This story still has a long wayyyy to go. Len still has to discover Kahoko's secret, so as the family; Kahoko still has to go home and face her friends; Kazuki still has to fall in love with Kahoko; Len and Kahoko still have to have feelings for each other; thus, leading to a rivalry and probably horse-back races or sword fights between the brothers?; Kahoko still has to face Ryotaro and her family; Kahoko still has to improve her violin skills to be acknowledged by her mother; Len and Kahoko still have to play the Ave Maria together, and confess their feelings for each other; the family rivalry still has to get in the way of the relationship of Len and Kahoko; more hilarious and romantiiiiic, heartstrings-tuggings scenes and chapters still have to happen; and of course, a wedding ceremeny still has to occur - between Len and Kahoko, and probably Ryou and Minami? I guess I've made suggestions for chapters that could occur in this plot of yours? I just want you to finish what you've started. It would be a shame to leave this fiction at this state, when it's not even at half-point. Moreover, please do consider using commas more often, to put appropriate breaks and pauses in your sentences, and as to deliver the message of each sentence more properly. That is all. I am hoping for updates!
christy.soriano chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I love the story. It was exciting and i was really getting into it until the ninth chapter. Because it ended :( , but it was great i am looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
please update it seems like you haven't updated this for 4 years...
kurukuru chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Waaahh! This story is good! Need more chapters...? Maybe hehe ;D
Amber chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Awesome storrryyy! :DD Faster next chapter pleaassseee? :3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
CHAPTER 10, COME OUT! Please don't tell me you've stopped it.
elisw chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Please please update this.

I've been waiting so long. T_T

Make sure you'll finish this! :)
teddyBearcookies chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Love the plot and how they all wear kimonos :)

I'll be waiting for the next chapters _ "
abi the bunny chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
although I am young i have eye for good authors and stories and to be honest you are quite skilled. this story has about just the right balance between romance, comedy, and of course drama. I'm somewhat disappointed because you didn't continue the story which makes my blood boil in frustration. there is nothing that i hate the most but i good and unfinished story just because the author was to lazy to update. it's such a pity that good authors such as you doesn't finish there stories. reason :they aren't serious about writing. In any case I do wish you would continue with your story soon. I'll be waiting.
KuronekoXIII chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
I must say that this is the best LCDO fanfic I have ever read. It's not cliched and it's not canon either. It's quite unique for LCDO if you ask me. You unraveled the characters quite wonderfully and the story line is very interesting indeed. The lightness and humor of the story is quite refreshing. This type of story is really hard to find in the LCDO fandom, since most of the story are cliched and are ALWAYS about Len leaving for vienna etc. or still a love triangle, square or even a pentagon.

The story is quite believable if you ask me, although some minor parts are amiss, like the value of money and the name calling. Mostly in historical japan,they mostly use the words "-dono" to regard someone of high status. I think wiki has a list if you'd like to use them. The conversations are pretty modern but I guess it's fine and not much of a big deal.

Overall, I'd say this story is WONDERFUL. I hope you keep this story running for it has great potential and from what I see, it really is one of the best out there. Please update soon : )
Izumi Pink chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
nyaaaa write write write! its really good :)
midnightblue08 chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
waaaahhh i so love this story!

i really hope you update sooner...

great concept and well-written!
eemaartee chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
hi ! wow thanks for updating :)

i miss your update i really thought that you abandoned this fic but its a relief that you did not.

love this chapter even though its short.

len's father is scay he freak me out.

waiting for your next chapter.

love lots. takecare :)

torisha :)
rinya-sesshomaru chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
len is OOC here but somehow it fits into this story. cant wait to see what transpire next!
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
dont you mean really Really REALLY LONG wait? (eyes awkwardly)

IM JUST KIDDING XD but you had me worried there, i mean, how long was it 2-3 years and no updates? i almost thought that you just gave up on such a good story and it would be a shame for such a good fanfic to just be left alone BUT you came back and thats all that matters

THX FOR THE UPDATE and HOPES for the NEXT one :D