Reviews for Do What You Have To Do
Kimberly Knight chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This was such an enjoyable read. You captured every single character perfectly, especially Craig and Ellie. After everything that's happened, I'm still a HUGE Crellie fan. This was an excellent way for it all to turn out. I hope they wind up together before the end of series. Anyway, please, keep writing. A lot of crazy stuff seems to be happening with Ellie this season, so I'd love to see what you can come up with in concern with her possible drinking problem, and tying Craig into the mix. Again, a wonderfully written story. Keep it up!
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I loved it soo much!And the part with Paige and the whole 'sanity' thing was so perfect!Yay!Crellie rules!
mariel chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
that was so incredible. i loved it.
TheVerbalThing ComesAndGoes chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I like it better this way too. It was just..wow. i loved it!
PinkTribeChick chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh, oh, oh . . . that was WONDERFUL! Really amazing . . . I loved it - and it was SO MUCH BETTER than what the show did with these two. You rock!

Great job! 8D
starry-eyes184 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Fantastic! Loved it all... The start was so angsty, but the end was sweet, it had a little bit of everything. I noticed though a few grammar mistakes or places you just sort of stopped in the middle of a sentence, and seemed to move on to something else... Maybe a sentence or so got deleted? Anyway, I would love to see you continue with their time in NY, but this is still fabulous on its own. Keep writing! :)