Reviews for Three Moons Of Alicidale
Ygrainne chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
Should I loose my hopes for an update? Pretty please? The story has so much potential.
moon essence chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
Keep going! This is a bit confusing, and hard to keep up with, but otherwise bery interesting. Update soon!
silvershark1987 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
This is one of the most darkest fanfics I have read, and I've read a lot of them. Sakura has a hard decision to make and it's tearing even me up.

However you need to proofread your chapters first before submitting, I have found many mistakes with an extra space in the middle of a word here or a missing letter there, and it affects your work.

But I do like the storyline and keeping me nail-bitingly tense to see if it will end well. Good work.
Aristania chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
I think he should stay but maybe they could discover how clow got in and do that so they could visit every now and again, that is if you want a happy ending for everyone.
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
Ooh, here's an idea. How about Sakura creates an alternate dimension in the Sakura book that looks like Alicidale, so the cards are still at their home, but are still owned by Sakura and are called upon when needed?

Congrats on an update! _
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
Pretty nice
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
Karta sounds more like the Song card than Voice (Song copies while Voice steals voices, but it makes sense, since Voice was young). Nice description of the past. Like the detail towards the end. Keep it up
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
Hooray for update! *moves on to next chapter*
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Congrats on update! I see the action is starting to heat up! Can't wait to see how it ends up!

p.s Yuri or Yaoi is ok I guess, but maybe not full on if you know what I mean? Suggested perhaps though. And its better if you put the cards Sakura had captured after the chapter. I have no ideas at the moment, but when I have some, I'll let you know!
alstod chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Sorry, I reviewed the previous chapter, but I didn't think to look for another one. I just saw the alert in my e-mail. I am caught up on this story now. It seems a bit odd to have 2 elemental cards working together so early in the story, but that's ok. I am looking forward to the next update.
alstod chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Yay, an update. Sorry for taking so long to review, but I took a break from reading for a while. If you are putting Rika with the Sword, maybe you can have Naoko with the Create. I still think it would be funny to have Yamazaki with the Libra. Anyways, good job. I hope you find some time to update soon.
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
Goodie goodie good chapter. I liked how you used Fight with Meilin.

More ideas I have:

Make Yue swap with Sakura with Change (lol)

Dream can create a dream world at some point

Illusion could trap Sakura or Li somehow with an illusion

Can't think of any more. Sorry if these cards are already done, I haven't looked back on this story in a while.

Anyways, congrats on updating!
alstod chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I support SxS (Syaoran and Sakura) more than any other pairing in CCS. Maybe you should put Yamazaki with The Libra. It would be interesting since he does know a lot of trivia. He just tells lies more often because they sound more impressive.
Hikari Clow Reed chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
I actually support both pairings but LixSakura is starting to be a little old but I still read them if they're well written. I really like YuexSakura. For the time being I really like both pairings.
Adam chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Just a question but is Eli going to be in this?

If he is The Loop and The Maze Cards!