Reviews for Claimed
crystal484 chapter 31 . 3/31
i really like this story thank you for the hard work
Scaranpannoir chapter 31 . 3/26
Lol I can't help but think that this was quite the bumpy ride... and such a short one too... But when they all had their kids, I go 'Aaaaaaawwwwwww' like always, when I encounter an mpreg story and they all have kids. XD Nevertheless this was a great story~~~ (I'm not sorry for only lurking in the past chapters... I'm a lurker)
Scaranpannoir chapter 13 . 3/24
*Feeling the evil me rearing up its head and grinning
Scaranpannoir chapter 9 . 3/23
Putting a note here, you should recheck this chapter, it's got lotsa typos and... basically made me think that you were stressed when you were writing and forgot to correct it XD (Don't worry, I do that a lot, but I fix them soon before publishing them ;D)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
Your cruelty to Harry and to the reader is surprising. He was asleep 4 days, but rather than heal all his wounds while asleep, you wait and make a big traumatic scene about healing the last part. And just when he sits down for his first real meal, you have him be interrogated about rape. You couldn't have waited another day? Or just waited until after he got all his memories back and let him decide what to mention? I will say that this is one of the best edited stories for spelling, out of the 20 or so of yours that I've read so far.
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Love it I hope the Oder of Phoenix Get torture
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 31 . 6/3/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
Guest chapter 31 . 4/8/2016
Yup I so love your story I gotta go see what else you got
nightpurr1 chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
This is really a good one. I should be busy with other things right now but. . . .what can I say. Can't pull myself away.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
I have skipped reading this story b4. I think it was because when I read what it was about it didn't sound like it had as much action as I like in it. BOY WAS I WRONG! This has turned out to not only have action but also some surprises.
Your biggest fan nightpurr
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 31 . 1/6/2016
Interesting story, you bash a lot of people.

Also, what's with the mpreg?! I have no problem with mpreg, but considering it's not naturally possible it's best to give it a reason, not just throw it in.
Tamha chapter 31 . 12/9/2015
Just wanted to say that the group of men who stand up for a groom are called groomsmen, and the leader (the one who is in charge of things like the stag night and the ring on the day of the wedding unless being handled by a ring bearer) is the Best Man. As there wasn't a ring exchange, it would be more likely that none were designated Best Man then all of them were. Since they have to match up in the procession, there is generally the same number of groomsmen to bridesmaids. I would guess that both Fred and George escorted one of Snape's groomsmen, to make up for the number discrepancy, unless one of the groomsmen escorted Snape up first (since Harry was given away by Sirius, making them the end of the procession).

You know, I don't usually read much vampire!Snape, but I tend to enjoy your stories enough to check a few of them out. Do you use a particular kind of vampire setting you use when they aren't specifically Twilight crossovers?
jessthereader13 chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
Just to let you know, you might want to go through this chapter(9) and edit it, some of the words are a bit messed up, ex:'hhe'.
Jissy2013 chapter 31 . 10/20/2015