Reviews for Claimed
Love it I hope the Oder of Phoenix Get torture
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 31 . 6/3
Loved it

~Stasia
Yup I so love your story I gotta go see what else you got
nightpurr1 chapter 22 . 1/30
This is really a good one. I should be busy with other things right now but. . . .what can I say. Can't pull myself away.
I have skipped reading this story b4. I think it was because when I read what it was about it didn't sound like it had as much action as I like in it. BOY WAS I WRONG! This has turned out to not only have action but also some surprises.
Your biggest fan nightpurr
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 31 . 1/6
Interesting story, you bash a lot of people.

Also, what's with the mpreg?! I have no problem with mpreg, but considering it's not naturally possible it's best to give it a reason, not just throw it in.
Tamha chapter 31 . 12/9/2015
Just wanted to say that the group of men who stand up for a groom are called groomsmen, and the leader (the one who is in charge of things like the stag night and the ring on the day of the wedding unless being handled by a ring bearer) is the Best Man. As there wasn't a ring exchange, it would be more likely that none were designated Best Man then all of them were. Since they have to match up in the procession, there is generally the same number of groomsmen to bridesmaids. I would guess that both Fred and George escorted one of Snape's groomsmen, to make up for the number discrepancy, unless one of the groomsmen escorted Snape up first (since Harry was given away by Sirius, making them the end of the procession).

You know, I don't usually read much vampire!Snape, but I tend to enjoy your stories enough to check a few of them out. Do you use a particular kind of vampire setting you use when they aren't specifically Twilight crossovers?
jessthereader13 chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
Just to let you know, you might want to go through this chapter(9) and edit it, some of the words are a bit messed up, ex:'hhe'.
Jissy2013 chapter 31 . 10/20/2015
Love it good story :)
Jissy2013 chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Love it
MistressPenguin chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
thought it was 53 years he was in azkaban for
Cece chapter 31 . 7/27/2015
You should get a really good Beta to revised this. It has the potentials of a good story, but the writing was really bad(to be honest).
Veritas Sanctus chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
What's with all these mistakes?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 31 . 2/17/2015
A wonderful story, as always! Thank you.
Expeliarmus chapter 31 . 2/2/2015
Thank you for this story. Good job, as always .