Reviews for Maximum Ride 4: More Like Us Out There, Who Knew?
saadadfafde chapter 29 . 2/13/2010
omg! as you can tell from my pen name i am a huge fan of max ride. i love star and this story is so origanal unlike anything i have ever read on fanfiction great job and keep up the great work
Brambleberry or Lionflight chapter 27 . 4/4/2009
good story.
Onyx Embers chapter 27 . 2/6/2009
I'm not sure wether ot not it ended...

Did it end?

if it did

if it didn't

YAY

I love this story, its inspired me to write my own!

I better get to work on that one...

OnyxSand, look me up please :)
FangFire18 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
an ok chapter.

lata
FangFire18 chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
you could have gone with a better way of describeing stars powers but all and all a good chapter . movin' 2 the next 1.

Fangfire18
FangFire18 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
great chapter cant wait to read on
StarSerallina chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
No...I think I mentioned the jeb-is not the voice already. That was near the begining. Slipt personality is a side effect of what ever they did...hope it will wear off. But off course, I love my fanfic. A I love making things pscho-thrillers like movies. And Iwill try to give her a weakness like someone said. My original fanfic was planned as having Star, like the real Star, me and my Breathless stories. Star from Crystaralight, named Serallina and magical. Not a science experiemnt. But in this story she is.

~*Star* (the real Star) As for Darkstar, she's like the evilish part of me.
MaxRideNut chapter 24 . 4/1/2008
yup, splitpersonality. I was right!

Other than that, I am clueless. Jeb isn't the Voice? Is that your own idea, or am I accidentally getting sneak previews into MR4? (which STILL hasn't come out yet here! GRR!)

Anywho, update!
gabilliam chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
OMG! O

DARKSTAR! Ohmygawd Star. SHES SO EVIL. O

She has really good lines too haha. The "lets play dodgeball!" and the simple "... I helped him. D" lines were so evil-yet-innocent at the same time. IT PWNED. XD

WRITE. TEH. NEXT. CHAPTER. I. MUST. READ. MORE. MORE!

Hehe.
MaxRideNut chapter 23 . 3/31/2008
WHAT? Evil? Waitaminute... Does she have a multi-personality now? Is she gonna wake up fine, but then turn into Darkstar at random moments for the rest of the story?
GladysG chapter 19 . 1/7/2008
Cool. Keep writing! I loved it! The OC could have been a disastrous mary sue but you pulled through and managed to prevent that. I'd like to see at least a little Faxness and a tip, it'd be cool if she was left slightly injured in the accident, since if her powers are increased then itll be a rare success. (Remember Iggy? His "enhancement"?) Also if you can, say, make them go into town and have a run-in with a friend from Star's past, or some umorous run-in with say her ex? I know I'm rambling. Sorry. Good story, and keep writin'! Will you R&R mine?
CheshireMax chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
OMG Cliffhanger! great chapter, and happy late birthday! update soon!

CheshireMax chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
Well, crap. that sucks, i thought all the erasers died? update soon!

CheshireMax chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
That was a really good idea for how to get into the hospital! update soon!

Lucy Pryde chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
I love this chapter! I think this is the best one yet! Great job! I can't wait for more!