Reviews for Blue Skies
Marax3 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
UGHHHHHHHH YOU SHOULD OF PUT DAT IT WAS A BELLA ND FUKWARD STORY
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 18 . 2/20/2012
Shouldn't Bella tell them that there was no choice. It was either Edward change her and she become a vampire, and maybe they could get over it and see her again eventually, and dare I say it, but maybe even rekindle friendships, or she be killed, actually dead dead, not vampire dead at the hands of the Volturi?

The way I see it, the wolves are fighting the wrong side. They should be fighting the people who wanted to actually kill Bella dead, not the ones who killed her to keep her alive.

Did any of that make any sense? I know it did to me, but I'm not sure if I said it the right way for it to make sense. LOL.
Katy Griffith chapter 30 . 5/10/2009
Hey Sarah love! OMG! Evie was right, this was definitely amazing! I read the whole thing in 20 minutes, I could not get enough! Amazing, keep the stories coming! Well I'm off to read Black Night in record time!

LYLAV,

Katy 3
Georgie Lutz chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
How do you find out how many hits you've got on the story? Mint story btw.
VampyrGirl101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
plz write more!
fireflii chapter 30 . 7/15/2008
M, that was a great story! Normally I don't like stories that involve the Volturi at all, but I honestly loved this one. :D It's defintally a page-turner. ;)

~Skylaar Wolf
TwiliAnn16 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
love your story!
RepellentGecko chapter 25 . 7/6/2008
Hey gr8 story so far i luv it;-) but u made a mistake Carlisle vs Sam not Seth sorri 2 point it out
Me Bored.inc chapter 26 . 7/6/2008
THAT IS SO SAD IM BECOMING DEPRESED BUT ILL GET OVER IT I LOVED IT
Me Bored.inc chapter 15 . 7/5/2008
UR WRIGHT BUT UR LUKY I HAVE A SENC OF HUMER..JK
Me Bored.inc chapter 14 . 7/5/2008
LOL ALL THE WOLVS WERE PINED DOWN
Me Bored.inc chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
UR WRIGHT IF U STOPED THER I WOULD FIRST GET U TO WRIGHT THE REST THEN KILL U...JK...OR AM I DUN DUN DA
Me Bored.inc chapter 6 . 7/5/2008