Reviews for Defamation Of Character
Caricature of a Witch chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Oh my... okay. I have no idea why, but I can't stop laughing. This is amazifying in a very weird way, but it's great. Wow :)
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Some people really are stupid, aren't they?

I mean, I think the only non-meta, non-hero, complete and utter civilian who had a chance of surviving insulting every villain in Gotham would be... hmm... Lois Lane, maybe, or someone with an equally close relation to a very powerful hero. And generally those people might get into dangerous situations but are rarely complete and total imbesiles.

Great story, but!
chicomarx chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
"The audacity of the author to suggest the Joker antagonized Batman because he was in love with him!"

Make my day. Awesome story, as usual, with a perfectly satisfying ending. _
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
HO' SHIZZEL daayum the Joker don't plaay D:

mess wit him n you one screwed mother f-WATCH YO' MOUTH *smack*

sorry gram-gram... ):

anywhoo, the last part with the flowers and letters HAHA :D that's all i can manage out.
Firefly4000 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Man ohh man lol Gillinsby and the fraud got what they deserved though...not sure Joker's interest in Techie is a good thing
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
A rule to live by: Don't get the Joker MAD! Yes,for Jonathan and his girls to move that is a very good plan indeed,hehehe. To bad you didn't say what the Joker wrote in his love letter to poor Techie! And as for MR. Magic Fingers i. Riddler he didn't have much to say but then he seemed more embarrassed than , if Techie ever did get Jonathan drunk and got into bed with him at least he would know that it was a trick,maybe she shouldn't have said that cause now she wouldn't be able to do it and I would love to have seen Jonathan's reaction! Lucky for the Captain and Al that that talk show came on when it did otherwise Jonathan and Techie would've been short two roommates. p. was Harley Quinn during all this? I'm sure she would've had a few things to say (and do to) about the fake author that dared to bad mouth her Mister J.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Love letters from Joker? Poor Techie...
Twinings chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
*glompage of the Joker*
E. Nagrom chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Yes i would move to.

E.
E. Nagrom chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
hm think Techie is in a slight jam... (Ok ok slight understatement but you know what i meant :O) )

E.
Twinings chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
GLOMPAGE!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Ooh, track down and kill the fake author. Fun.