Reviews for Breathe in Freedom
MaidenOfTheLostMasks chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Ahem, well.. As of now I ship two members of Doma with Two yamis. Yep, I'm probably going to write about this. It's nice to see rare pairings, they're always more interesting than canon, implied canon, or close enough to be canon. Thanks for the new pairing!
Kaytilu chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Beautiful story. Free Running was my favorite, I had a friend who used to do parkour. :D
sherabo chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hi WOw awsome fan My fav sent. 9red; 12 temptation; 15silk; 23fore' 28fprgpttem 30body; 37lies; 40whipser; 43 search; 46gravity; 50breathe; All hell why am I doing this I loved all of them. smiles...

Journey Maker chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
WOW! This was so beautifully written. I loved how you compared them and how much they are alike in so many ways. Great Job...
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Hooray for 1 Sentence! Dark, vivid, and mesmorizing! You haven't lost your flair, Lina! Number 31 was quite insightful; it took me by surprise, too. I especially love who was implied in number 26! _~ I also like the concept in 33; I think you hit it on the nose! 36 LOL! XD 47 hit a little close to home, for me. It's scary how real the thrill can be!

Great job! I really enjoyed this!