Reviews for Unseen
Phosphorescent chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
A wonderful series of connected R/H oneshots. I really like the way that you've shown the evolution of their relationship. Out of curiosity - and I realize that this fic was written about 4 years ago - do you plan to add any chapters dealing with DH?
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
Really nice and well written. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
That was really cute! Ron being mean to Hermione was very characteristic, good job!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aww! That was so sad for Hermione...a bit pathetic, but hey, that's Hermione, right? LOL. This was cute! Ron was absolutely adorable, I loved him. Great job!
Rosalie Weasley chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
ah!

so amazing!

please update this story! i love it!
Adin the Conqueror chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love all of these! You captured the essence of them perfectly.
unique.normality chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
awesome writing
unique.normality chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
oh! snap!

oh no she didnt!

(lol)

her telling lavender it was hermione's name her said was awesome!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
awesome!

(I need a bloody troll to attack me XD)
Newbie GK chapter 13 . 11/26/2007
Oh I hope you add more of these wonderful one-shots. I love the way you fill in the blanks and the missing scenes in the books; they all fit so perfectly. Great job!
Shakespeare's Muse chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
Okay, that last sentance was a piece of pure genius! I loved this chapter, it alternated between funny and ridiculously sweet. Brilliant :)
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
Aw!

I loved that story!

It was so cute and sweet!

It was also very possible and I could see that happening whilst Harry was not there!

Please write more soon!
Heffalump Army chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
I really liked the Valentine's Chapter! It's as far as I've gotten so far, but this is really sweet. A lot of Hermione/ Ron shippers make their stories either really cliche or really erm... for lack of a better term... raunchy. So this was really cute. ) It sounds like something that would actually happen.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
i love this story!
Wish I was Mrs. Danes 117 chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
I don't think you realize just how happy this story (or these stories) make me! They are absolutely incredible! Every time I read a chapter, I have this enormous smile on my face! It's truly amazing! GREAT JOB! And update soon!