Reviews for Digital Union, Frontier
karia curtis chapter 11 . 6/14
Please update soon!
Shebajay chapter 11 . 1/11/2011
Wow, this chapter is great. I love how Taiya told Takuya off and how she help Shinya get his spirit. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
Really great. :)
YellowLuvr4Lyf chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
this story is simply awesome! u have to update! Ur getting to my fav legendary warrior! plz plz plz update soon! :)
FireBurnsWhenTouched chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
this is a great story so well done
Dragongirl19510 chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
This is a great story so please update it soon please i'm really interested to find out wat happens
Shebajay chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
wow, what an amazing story. I just finished reading all seven chapters, which i love so much. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
this chapter was AWESOME!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
COOL!
pranksta-4-lyf chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
This is really good so far. i love it. I sorta feel sorry for Shinya with the whole mini Takuya thing, sucks to be the younger sibling. Can't wait for the update D

Pranksta
young dawn chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
I love this fanfic. Keep updating.
GarnettFox chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
you injoy casing the caricters pain dont you?
Super garurumon chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
Update! And Don't switch from english to Jap. on the names ok? Stick with one.
FernClaw chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
this is really cool and all, but I caught some errors. You switched between Fairymon and Kazemon. I would pick one and stick to it.

Poor Takuya... he's always getting beat up. I can't wait to see more.
Me-agaisnt-the-world chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
for your first fic I think you are doing quite well, with great promise and depth. It was kinda of shaky at the beginning, but with each chapter you're improving and that's a good sign. I'm actually surprised that more people haven't reviewed your fic.

Speaking of your fic, you've done a great job getting them in character and a preview of who they'll become. My only questioning of characters would be Shinya, but that's partly becuase we don't really know too much about him from the series other than he's a tad selfish. This brings up the point of why he doesn't really like his brother while in the digital world. Is it because he was left out of it, and his brother seems to go into everything Takuya does? Or is there another reason why he doesn't care what happens to Takuya. It's a tad fishy IMO. but only the author knows, and that's you ;)

I also love how you got rid of the nickname "Taky," its about time someone did.

Here's a great tip to know how your doing, if it gives people inspiration for writing fanfics for your topic, then you've achieved your goal. Let me say that you've done that to me (as I've only done Danny Phantom fics for now, and after watching the entire Digimon series save for Savers/data squad) so I believe I might dabble in a Frontier fic or two.

Now I can't wait for you're next update, and to see where this goes. Know that you have another fan in me.

till next time