Reviews for Rhapsody in Blue...Cerulean
QuizzicalQuaxo chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love this! I laughed so hard, I got the hiccups.
EmoKidSid chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
"'Why, Boba,'" Dengar said, wincing at the name by itself, '...Fett. Boba Fett...'"

That was so great. I was just having a conversation with my brother about how "Boba" sounds kinda silly by itself, but "Boba Fett" sounds so awesome.

I really got a kick outta this story. Nice work.
LolitaLady chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
LMAO, funniest fic I've read in ages xD The "Eskimo kiss" part kept me laughing through a good 10 sentences. Truly hilarious!

Boba Fett loves Hello Kitty!
One Slow Camaro chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You sick,witty,demented,talented pervert! Oh, please come back and grace us with more of your radiant slash!
conformityfever chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Hah, that was pretty funny.

I wouldn't think that Dengar would be Fett's type.
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
ROFLMAO! OMG, this was so FUNNY and well-written :D! heheh...I LOVE IT :D! you did a wonderful job pairing Dengar and Boba Fett :D! They were socute together...like two brothers bickering. heheh. and i like how boba fett kinda hates "manatee". heehee! i also like how the slash in this fanfic is more hilarous than gross :D! that was definitely an EXCELLENTE read :D! you should definitely write another adventure for these 2 :D!
demon of causality chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
This most be one of the best Boba Fett fics I've reed. Wouldn't mind if you wrote some more :)
Lady Tauntaun chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Lady Tauntaun says: I just found this story now and I must say this is the BEST story! Seriously! I love it!
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
'Boba Fett turned to face him. "I must admit I didn't expect him to be staying in his own house."
"Or for him to invite us in when we knocked on the door."'
HAHAHAHA! If only all the hunts were that easy!
As for the rest of the fic, I had to bite down on my hand to avoid having my parents ask me what I'm doing laughing at the computer at an ungodly hour.
I have to say, I think blue is a nice color for Boba 'Daddy's Boy' Fett.
Now that I learned that my blood tastes iron, I'll be ending this review now.
Complicated Slave chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*whipes a tear from her eye* It's so beautiful...
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
*laughs hysterically* I think that says it all.
Sadako 2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
*Keels over laughing* Oh god! That was so funny! LOL! My favorite line in the entire story is '...they also made Boba Fett want to chuck his jet-pack at him. Possibly while ignited.'... On second thought, I like the 'How's My Driving?' sticker on the Jet-pack too! Teeheehee. I also read this on , and have since added it to my 'marks, as I can't seem to stop reading it enough... I get a giggle every time! And there are some *REALLY* stupid people reviewing this. Someone should tell them to stop whining about slash, before they are torn to pieces by all the slash authors out there... anyway, back to the point... You guy(s) are absolutely awesome humor authors (I especially enjoyed your (and other's) 'Regional Sector Number Four's All-Human Free-For-All Extravaganza'. Your contribution there was just as amusing.) Hah, bloody funny. Keep up the great work!
Meg Erskine chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
tee hee hee, ooooh yeah! that was the best! THE BEST! there needs to be more Boba Fett slash on

this was hilarious
Kitty Fett chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
*giggles hysterically*

*stops giggling, stares at screen, shakes head*

*starts giggling again, even more hysterically*
Miba chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
I read it like I said I might. I was grossed out about the slash, but, otherwise, it was really funny.