Reviews for Broken Lily
V chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Definitely my fav Squall/Aeris fics out there

write more plz!
Quantula chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Whoawhoawhoawhoah! That was very very very soft yet intense- I loved every moment of it, and the opening bit about the "winding road" had me HOOKED. I felt that some descriptions were a little purple-prosy, but of course, that was just my opinion. The ending was just PERFECT though, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about that.
kong is king chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh. my. God.

This is a tragedy to put all of them to shame. Even Hamlet, and even Hamlet 2. Leon, disgusted by her. Aerith looking and longing for an answer she only wants to imagine is there. Two people drawn together by being broken, shattered in every way possible. And that last act would be the final stroke, wiping out everything that was ever important.

As you might imagine, I loved it. It was simply perfectly written. I actually didn't see the ending coming, and when I look back on it, the buildup was absolutely perfect.

Btw, I'm sorry I haven't been writing much. It's just that school's started, and, well, summerwrite is over. What should I update first, SoPS or PMS (awkward acronym)

kong

Listening to: Movin' on by Good Charlotte
Apocalyptic-Fairytale chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Gah! I actually got mad at Cloud in this ! I'm a major Cloud fan girl that's not supposed to happen to meh!

bittersweet fanfic.I felt really bad for Aerith,how she kept waiting for ol' Cloud leavin' her just so he can die :(

I was kinda at awe when I read that Aerith and Squall...ya know,especially on Clouds bed make me want to read all of your stories simply because how beautiful you write.

You have a real talent .

I hope you make more Cleris fics to BTW .
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
GAH, you made me hate Cloud in this one! Damn him! But you made me like Leon more XD I mean the pairing wise I guess. I mean it made me sad, poor Aerith. Damn Cloud! ARGH! lol, well, at least Leon came through in the end. And it was so nice, sad, and angsty at the same time XD
LastCetra chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I enjoyed this. Your writing is fluid and poetic and I could tell that this was something you felt you needed to write. And kudos on the characterisation; Leon and Aerith are so canon I wanted to glomp you... which is pretty difficult.

Thank you for the story.
DucttapedCheshireCat chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
wow.

this was... it was..

beautiful. really really beautiful.

I'm.. speechless - it's so beautiful.

It's so beautiful it almost made me cry.
MidnightFair chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
nice! But please i'm so tired of lovefics. something else?
hotaruglow chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
beautiful
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
My favorite love triangle! And boy do you write it well-like, insanely well. I feel bad for Leon and Aerith, but at the same time I want to knock some sense into 'em. I really like that you stayed away from making their love/attraction black and white; Leon's not right, but he's not wrong either. So much more interesting than just having Aerith entirely get over Cloud and fall happily into Leon's arms (though I like those, too).

Anyway, I think this is probably the best Leon/Aerith/Cloud I've ever read, and I hope you'll take another crack at writing them! :3
nesza chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is my favorite of all your wonderful works I've read so far. After reading this I was a bit speechless and had the urge to read it once more. I love how each scene began with the setting of how he saw her, giving a different feel to every scenario. I love the fact that he never said that he liked her, how he covered up with the truth that he hated so many things about her, it made his emotions surface all the better. I love how he was always there, watching her yet always walking away because it pained him that she had thoughts of another man still. I especially loved the ending, her turning to rose-dust in his hands. That was wonderful, really wonderful!

Aside from a few grammatical errors, the story was perfect! Hehe, I'm guilty of misusing some words in my fics too.

That was really a wonderful fic. I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing such a beautifully written piece. _
mokona chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is pure love!
Ereluna chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Damn... oh, excuse my french. I never really was a fan of Squall x Aerith. But, I think you just changed my mind. Wow. I actually completely understood it from Squall's POV! That was awesome... awesomely done. And wow, the ending... wow... On Cloud's bed? A little kinky. But, I think it's symbolic. Don't ask me how... but, I think it is. Well, I'm rambling when all I wanted to say was I LOVE this story and it's going into faves.
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wow, that was beautiful! !
honeyseas chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was beautifully written :D Well done.