Reviews for Can't
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
awesome!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I really like this! I think you captured Sirius' attitude towards Lily perfectly!
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That's actually surprisingly emotional and very sad. Beautifully writing. I love it.

Great job!
SiriusLovesRent chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Fabulous.

That was so great. I'm going to go thank my best friend for showing your work to me. This was so touching. It was so sad, but it really was awesome. I love how you put "you" instead of "I" or "Sirius" I thought that was really awesome. This was the first fic of yours I've ever read, mostly because Sirius is my favorite character. But, I read it earlier and forgot to review, but I'm doing that now and now I'm rambling. Anyway, let me go, I shouldn't bore you anymore. One more comment: This was magnificent.
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Nice job~Poor Sirius.
ProngsLovesRent chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Amazing charecterization.

So impressive that you could never once drop a name and yet make it almost completely clear by practically the first sentence who you were talking about. Heh talent...true talent.

Teach me?
stinkabhel chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
aww, lovely.
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Wow. Very interesting to see Sirius's view on this. I wish this wasn't in the second POV, but other than that, it was very good.
chopperchick123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Awesome! Sirius is my favorite character and this was an interesting look into his feelings on James and Lily's relationship. I loved the line that you put in the summary! It was the highlight of the piece!
jennyblueEyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Spectacular. I know it was short and just a oneshot but it was full of raw emotion that is relatable.

Very good.