Reviews for Holding On To Words
Mardelzor chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i'm goin back and readin all of these and i LOVE it!
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh, that is so sweet, and very hot! I LOVED the ending. I just watched the episode with the bowling, heehee. Great job!
mypennamesunique chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I love it. :)
hermione169242 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
very well written! i love it!
mel60 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow! What a yummy little fic. I loved it. It was so well written, I felt every word.

"She avoided him for the following ten days until he found her on the parking lot of the station and strode right up to her. Without a single word he grabbed her by the head and pulled her towards him, his lips crashing upon hers and she allowing it."

This little bit I felt all the way down to my toes. Amazing job describing this world of feelings that they are both living in. I really loved it!
annie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aww too cute! there aren't enough shawn/juliet stories out there and there definitely should be. this ranks as one of my favorites. keep up the great work!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That was incredibly cute!

I loved it!

Favorite pairing ever!
Koi chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Sweet and believab
rockstar83 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is really really fantastic. I think it's hard to write Shawn in character but only focus on his non-comedic side, and you've done it really well. And so sweet!
Killa Bee chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I love this. It's adorable without being too syrupy, and you got the characters just right.
CaptainAyeSwan chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aww! SO cute! You did a great job, I rly enjoyed reading this.

Friday can't get here any quicker! :]

Casey.