Reviews for Unguarded When Ill
tptoe out quietly Minerva
Dan Howell chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Great fanfic
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
oh wow! this was really good! :) I just loved this story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Snape needs to be sicker, and you need to make a character named Anne Seibel to help him. They will learn to love each other in time.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Cute! XD
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was very good :)
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
very good job this was so in character in also a great reminder of the age gap between our three professor (Dumbldore, McGonagall and Snape))
Nothing chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I think as far as staying in character, it could be much worse.

Though, I inwardly cringed each time Minerva called Severus "child". Also despite being so ill I think Severus would have put up more of a fight to begin with. :P But I do adore when he is eventually beaten down into accepting Minerva's care.

As a random note of personal opinion, I always saw them as more equal than mother and son. Though Severus -was- her student, he's a professor now. They call each other by first names and I feel the loss of her title in their conversations speaks a great deal of their social dynamic.
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Very sweet, though considering that Minerva never calls anyone "child" in canon I find it very distracting that she does now, and it does seem OOC for her - especially since you repeat the phrase so often (ad nauseam, imho). It would work much better without her calling him child, ever. It also wouldn't take anything away from their interactions.
blarg chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is a really good story and really sweet. Both the characters were in character except it kind of bugged me that Minerva kept calling Snape "child".
LinZE chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
love this!

thanks for sharing

xLx
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Yay! This was very yummy. And it reminding me very much of my boyfriend the last time he took sick.
A-zla chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Nice story! Snape must be really ill to allow Minerva to treat him like this, but I guess everyone becomes a bit more childlike when sick...
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Sweet. A little too sweet maybe, but I liked the friendly interaction.
Emmy chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
A fun fic. Snape seems in character. I have a hard time imagining McGonagall calling Snape "child" however. I know he was her student at one time and is some 30 or 40 years younger than she is, but he is still a grown man and it just seems a little odd to call him "child".