Reviews for Rubbish
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/11
"If I may offer my opinion, most honorable and gifted master, it seems that your feelings for the lady are perhaps—"

"Shut up," he orders, and stuffs the bishop angrily back into the drawstring bag.

Bwahahahahhahahahahaa nice one shot!
irmaida chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Excellent.
Seriously, that was wonderful.
Ron is just right into character! That perfect mix of awkwardness and immaturity, and then like his little attempts to be nice - just perfect Ronness.
And the Hermione/Ron moments? Also perfect!
The tension!
The ending!
Smart bishop he has.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Brilliant :)
emotionalmeneedshugs chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
LOVED IT. Too much Ron! :)
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Lol. Ron getting advice from a chess peice. Thats sad, even for him.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This story is hilarious, and the characterization is spot-on. I'm glad I found it. Thanks for writing this!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was wonderful! I loved the narration - you've captured Ron's voice so well and it was so much fun to read. The ending with the chess piece was hilarious too. Well done! :D
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I wish my chessmen gave me romantic advice. This was lovely.
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Awesome missing scene. Great characterization, I can see this as part of the book (well if it wasn't all in Harry's POV).
peter s chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Honestly, this should get MORE reviews ;)
2nd star chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You are a brilliant writer, my dear. You're characterizations are spot on, I especially love the interaction between Ron and Hermione. You've managed to make it quite sweet without blurring their canon personalities. Nicely done!
tehrager chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Brilliant. Loved the humour and style.
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You captured their dynamic perfectly :)

Well done!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh, this was brilliant! Ron's inner-ranting was totally in-character and hilarious. The R/H bickering was perfect, too. I always wondered exactly what Ron was thinking as he read those two Skeeter articles about Harry and Hermione.

Excellent work!
seejayy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awesome missing scene, I don't really have anything constructive to say besides the fact that Ron is amazing!...so maybe nothing constructive. Thanks