Reviews for Desperation
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
This story desperately needs to be betad.
XSerendipity92X chapter 73 . 8/21/2012
You have to update, please!;)
Pyewacket75 chapter 74 . 4/30/2010
Ok..I think one of my ovaries just EXPLODED after reading these last few chapters. Especially the last little bit. That was H-O-T!
jpoeling chapter 45 . 3/26/2010
Just wanted to say I understand what your trying to do with House/Cameron and religion but I hope as I read you don't have them to do a 180 with their beliefs and how they might practice them. Hopefully at most they turn agnostic instead of atheistic.
Dr. Ally House chapter 74 . 3/26/2010
Please update as soon as possible!

Great story!
Dr. Ally House chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Please update soon!
qgjpadawan chapter 74 . 12/11/2009
hi just read ur fic (found it today couldnt stop reading). i've barely came upon the series and am all for this pairing. i'm not really into the latest season of House. i enjoy the earlier seasons better. of course fanfic and livejournal are AWESOME places to get a good fix on this pair. i know u'll continue this. writers block is a bitch. i'm still in one for a cpl months now. life keeps getting in the way. but i hope all is getting better in yours. as for ideas/suggestions on what to write next...hm (dont know how to pm on this site srry )...i'll get back to u on that. i spent the whole nite reading ur story! its 5am now! lol
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 74 . 11/30/2009
I love the ending of this chapter. I was laughing so hard because she past out. Everytime I see that written in stories, I just cant get over it.
LillyHalliwell chapter 74 . 10/17/2009
WOW Please continue!
chelash chapter 74 . 10/13/2009
"You're just that good." - best line!

Hehe. I love smut. Best thing to read after a boring day at school.

Though...as much as I do love smut - I'm all for more mystery/suspense :)

I do hope your mother recovers from the surgery quickly, and it is totally understandable that you've been on haitus due to her illness.
da3lech chapter 74 . 10/13/2009
Sorry to hear your mother has had problems...perfectly understandable that you would be with her at this time..

Chappies great! - wouldn't know you'ld been "away".

And I'm sure your muse only needs a little rest!
Limaccia chapter 74 . 10/12/2009
Wow! Finally got caught back up, and it was well worth it!

It's so wonderful to read stories like this. I seem to be progressing well in absorbing the disappointment of the show and distancing myself emotionally from all the crap idiocy they now put on, and will continue to put on, screen. For example, tonight, just like last week, they've done a bang-up job of keeping the interaction between Cameron & House down to nil (because of course the fans are just SO much more interested in what Foreteen does!)

I even joined Twitter for the wesuportjen campaign but no matter how hard I try, I can't figure out how to send a message to anybody! But I've tried enough to know that most, if not all, of TPTB have blocked the messages we would like to send to them. Guilty conscience, maybe?
JackSam chapter 74 . 10/12/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
Pyewacket75 chapter 73 . 10/11/2009
HOT HOT HOT! I loved this chapter!
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 74 . 10/11/2009
I'm happy to hear that your mom's doing better. I'm also happy that you updated this! Looking forward to more :)