Reviews for The Pinnochio Complex
Tea chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
I soooooo miss this story sleepy3 you're the best and have always been the best at depicting the psycho doughboys so perfectly and so in character. Just Amazing :)
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
continue plz! I cant wait for the romance!
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
interesting
Nimyosa chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
Doughboy fanfic is LOVE.

PLEASE keep writing! it takes FOREVER to find good doughboy fics!
Invader Jay chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
This story is freakin awesome so far! I can tell that you writing has improved over time because, sorry if you take this the wrong way, I had a hard time following the first chapter. Of course i had a short intention span. That probably didn't help much, but you still improved! Yay!

As I was saying before, this story is freakin awesome. I've been reading it since around 1:12 a.m. and it is now 3:51 a.m. I really don't want to stop reading this but my vision is growing blurry at times and my back hurts from sitting in this stupid chair. This chair is evil...

Anyway, I'm going to try to at least read the next chapter before I pass out or something... what? I've been up since 8:00 am yesterday and the day before that I stayed up 'til 2:00 am... I know this is random and you probably don't care about this fact but did you know that if you don't get enough sleep you'll go insane? Because I didn't until' 2 days ago! heh... I thought that you might want to know. Plus I'm writing down what ever comes to my mind at the moment... I can't say why but I just am...

I think I should end this before I start rambling about Lucky Charms or something... I haven't eaten lucky charms since I was 5. GAH! MUST END MESSAGE!

Love,

Invader Jay

P.S.

I miss lucky charms...
Windup Dollie chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
This is certainly one of the best fics about D-boy and Eff I've read! :D Goodjob! *tacklehugs*
chi-chai-monchan chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
MORE. I demand more. i check everyday for an update XD
Chi-chai chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Omg chp.8...best thing iv'e ever read in my entire life of 17 years. omg *finds a way to cuddle it warmly* Mfuck
chi-chai-monchan chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
omg Sleepy you updated chp. 7! X3

I kept squealing throughout reading the update of where you left off i was all "EEK! OMG! VFGCFGN!" D8 MORE DAMMIT. I demand more, delicious chocolately more. X3
HappilyInsaneSuicide chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
Oh, the HORRIBLE SUSPENCE! *dramatic pose*

Love it, want more, please?
chi-chai-monchan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
how dare you keep me in suspense for SO LONG, update soon or i'll shit a brick. DX lol no pressure! haha but seriously. where have you been missy? D:
prettilitTLepoison chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
This is extremely interesting and I look forward to reading more..! It seems to delve deeper into the plot of JTHM, but instead of Nny, its really focusing on the other "entity's" or voices of Nny. Surprisingly enough this is going way deeper than I originally thought when I first saw this fic. I really like it. Almost too much. Its original, its madness! Oh I love madness! Thank you for this grand addition to This really is amazing.
Samantha The Entertainer chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
What a good lttle girl, writing the next chapter like that. ~pats you on the head like a doggie~ Update sooner, and you will get a cookie.

Cookies are nice.

If you make the humanie styrofoamies snog, you'll get a cakie instead.
chi-chai-monchan chapter 7 . 10/12/2007