Reviews for Signs You are Obsessed With the Twilight Series
O Escritor chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
gotta,

List fics are not allowed by site rules, and this post needs to be deleted/edited.

If you were, for example, make the characters of Twilight involve themselves within these jokes. You could create quite a collection of short stories from these lists, and still fall within site guidelines.

Signed,

O escritor- Critics United
ProhibitedRambling chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
i've got one!1

the other day in school i was walking down the hallways with my friends (who btw are obsessed with Twilight and Edward) when some senior shouted down the hallway: EDWARD!

and all of my friends turned around looking for 'Edward'.

so i guess if you wanted to use it it would be worded...

you know you are obsessed with Edward when...if some guy shouts Edward down your high school hallways and you turn around looking for "Edward".

XD

(the only reason i didnt turn around was because i want Jasper instead...sorry i think he is cuter :))
Germany142 chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
OMG I love this story write something else like it maybe on Maximum ride if you know it because like almost everything on your story was All and Completly true LOL
Angel1537 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
just letting u know it was a iris(Japanese Flower) oh well still 3 the story's
DeadPiccolo chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i aplly to all too
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Over Half of those are true for me lol!
Vynne chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
This was hilarious! I managed to get one or two from all the chapters combined...I'm not a Jacob X Bella fan...But I really like Jacob! I like Edward too...but I just like Jacob better! sorry! please don't kill me like my friends have attempted...an' in some cases almost succeed...

-begins to mumble about places to hide- BYE! -takes off to find a place to hide-
SilverMoonArcher chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
I have the entire Twilight-Series Playlist on my iPod. Does that count?

SUGGESTIONS; you've dyed your hair brown or are proud of your brown hair/eyes, you refer to accidents as "Bella moments", you think tans are so last year, you look for signs of vegitarian-vampire hunting grounds when you go camping, you own a mountain lion plushie, you have a silver charm bracelet with charms like Bella's, you've suddenly put off marriage plans, you laugh at non-Cullen-vampire myths, you want to have a big forest-surrounded house when you get older, you've named your dog Jake (or Jacob)...

I may PM you later to bug you with more suggestions -
SilverMoonArcher chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
I actually started buying lavender-scented lotion, lip gloss, shampoo, etc, I can recite entire paragraphs from the series, and when we go to restaurants I always order mushroom ravioli (if it's available).
SilverMoonArcher chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Lol I apply to 24, including 2 of the bonus points so far. sigh. I ahve no life. And I don't mind, actually.
SilverMoonArcher chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
I apply most of those XD. Actually, for Christmas, I nearly drove my parents insane driving all aruond the state looking for an Imperial Topaz (that's genuine, yellow-gold). I ended up buying one set on a necklace, which I wear all the time (including right now)-
superbeaner chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
WOOT! i'm still obsessed with twilight!...
crystalwolfberri chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
oh my gosh, I have a few, like the T-shirts and writing things and rejections and guys. :D I do NOT have the bonus. if I ever do, I'll be sure to let you know! ;) be ready to speak with me in a few hundred millenia. _~

update please! ] love these things! XD
baby hater. dog kicker chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
i totaly agree on the whole jacob/bella thing... i hate jake, hes such a perv!
baby hater. dog kicker chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
what does the apple on the cover of twilight stand for? does bella forbidden frut?