Reviews for A Flower Amongst Wolves
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
this should be in the hana yori dango section since all the names are japanese
Tigerstripes17 chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Nice Job! Isn't it sad that there's only two fanfiction stories for Meteor Garden? I love the plot line for it so much and I was wondering if anyone was going to do a retelling of it. In fact, truth be told, I might even like this one a little better than the actual show because, I don't know, it could just be some really bad translation but when I watched it, there always seemed to be something off about the dialogue or actions or something. Something unrealistic or corny, you know? But you're doing a good job of getting rid of that. Keep up the good work!
cocochan94 chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
YAY! I love this story! I think I know what happens next. I've only seen the series a hundred times D this is really good. Please update soon!
cocochan94 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Aw I loved that episode and you wrote it SO much better too! I'm actually wondering whether she will get with Yukito or Tsukasa. Please update soon!
cocochan94 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Awesome story and Awesome chapter
cocochan94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Really interesting start. i hope you update soon.
janahjean chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
wow..ten years ago or so meteor garden had taken the philippines by storm..they had it broadcast in abs cbn and rebroadcast after months, then it got move to another tv station which got to show, meteor garden rocks!

can u proceed with the story?
Fantasy Starlette chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
EEP! I can't wait! SO EXCITING! i love both dramas, and can't wait to see what you do! :)