Reviews for Odd Affection
TheTOOL chapter 46 . 2/11
There is only one thing I want to complain about in this story. Gohan with the mystic power was stronger than any super saiyan transformation he was capable of. He should have broke the Z-Sword nearing the end of his time in the hyperbolic time chamber and had the Elder Kai do the stupid day long ritual again lol I guess he wouldn't have been able to be Eighteens shining knight anymore though.
PugLife66 chapter 46 . 10/29/2013
amazing story i loved it broski
SuperKamiGuru.Jr chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
THIS IS AWESOME IMMA STAY UP ALL NIGHT READING THIS!
Wind Reaper chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Well that's...awkward.
Gold Testament chapter 46 . 2/9/2013
I have read this whole fic two times...AND I STILL LOVE IT!
Gold Testament chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
For once Goten did something smart instead of letting his mother pollute his mind
SonjaSemeleCorvinus chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
oh just don't kill 17, he's too adorable
SonjaSemeleCorvinus chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
ah, so finding gohan with 18 has driven krillin ove the edge, hmmmm it's getting very good
janzen222 chapter 46 . 10/23/2012
LOVED IT i really wanted to review earlier but i got so caught up in this story ! i love how you made Mirai trunks eventually accept them and fyi I never thought much about this pairing until i read this fanfict its amazing how you did it. You did the dragonballz series the way it should've been(That meaning Gohan SUper Saiyan 3!) THanks for writing such an amazing story
Ky111 chapter 46 . 10/12/2012
Great story and I enjoyed your unique twists. Although I would of liked the whole Buu thing to of been longer and Gohan beat him rather easily but still a great story.
errobotter chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
The story is good so far but 17 is incredibly OOC. I understand that you have license as the author to tweak the characters but 17 is fawning over Gohans love life like a girl in high school would...
AncientDoom chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
very intersting story :)
DraconicElf chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
O my God Goten you always have to ruin the moment. Awesome story BTW
Troublesome6791 chapter 34 . 1/22/2012
Oh, I know. I bet Eighteen and Gohan are parents when they come out of the chamber. What better motivator to save the world than to protect your girlfriend and your child.
slinky8 chapter 15 . 12/8/2011