Reviews for Odd Affection
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 9/11
good
iywe chapter 15 . 6/19
I am pretty sure you won't be reading this, seeing this story is about a good 10 years old, but this highly offends me, Why pray tell, you would link Taco Bell with Mexico? That's utterly disrespectful, that shit of place, is nothing to us the Mexicans, But then again that's expected for such low minded faggot from the US. but that aside, good story by the way.
Night's Sorrow chapter 2 . 6/14
Poor Krillin! I feel you man! I was rejected by someone i like too. Don't let it get you down.
animelover2177 chapter 10 . 6/10
this story reminds me of another one thats like this where 18 falls for gohan after the cell games ended and krillin becomes evil

if anyone happens to find out what its called can you dm me i really want to read it again
Time Emperor chapter 12 . 5/20
you know, I've read this story over and over again. I've only barely realized how small the chapters are.
bruh chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
where's krillin
Tugged g chapter 35 . 7/3/2017
I wAsted my life on this I love lemon s
Temnascentric chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Great storyline, excellent plot, but a fair execution and moderate amounts of voice. An engaging read but not the best. Definitely could do with a bit of retooling and expansion upon covered scenario.
StringofRandomNumbers chapter 26 . 5/20/2017
Krillin
StringofRandomNumbers chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
*Starts making Wiggly eyebrows*
StringofRandomNumbers chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
17, it has to be him
StringofRandomNumbers chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
At the bottom, you need to add the t to Might
Guest chapter 46 . 5/18/2017
can you do a chapter 10 years later after buu saga
XiiiKakashi chapter 46 . 5/1/2017
A wonderful and touching story. You sir earned a favorite by me. Words cannot describe how I felt about it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2017