Reviews for Before the Dawn
kaito136 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Woah... Although it's really painful to read about Yuna's death but this story is really good. I love the description and all the additional inputs from the main ffx plot, like the little scribbles Rikku wrote on the Zanarkand rocks. I really liked that, it showed a lot of character.

But man my heart breaks for Rikku. She's been so protective over Yuna and then all these. Arghhhh. Damn.

Don't suppose you'll update this ever again but fingers still crossed. I like this fic and well, hope's there that you'll carry on.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Like to see more of this...
FADMHood chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
very interesting, i think its quite good.
badkidoh chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
update till your fingers bleed, it's that good .
does no author not give up on tidus rikku storylines?
update please!
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
update already!

hurry up i know you can do it!

you know you want to...

~Strawberry
Alyssa chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
i am once again shocked at how you ended things. you have to keep going! i'm begging you to update!
Alyssa chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
by now it's obvious i love all your chapters. i can't believe you ended it like that though. what a shocker!
Alyssa chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
another great chapter! seriously, they just keep getting better! them ending up in dream zanarkand would be so cool! and love triangles always complicate things while also making it more exciting!
Alyssa chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
i really like this chapter! say, in the end, is this gonna be a tikku or a rippal? i like both but have already mentioned i like tikku more. this story is awesome and i really hope you continue.
Alyssa chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
the story remains interesting. i personally prefer tikku to rippal. what's your favorite? please don't say you like aurikku because i hate that pairing. he's just way to old and cranky for her.
Alyssa chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
poor tidus didn't get the warm welcome he was expecting! the story is still good.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
this is good. i've actually already read the whole story so far but i forgot to review. please continue!
RultaProductions chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Update, Update! LOVE this story" oh yeah, one more thing; UPDATE!
Blue Bragon chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
Great story please update!
LastSunset chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
Oh my god, like I love your story. It makes me look like crap! Lol. I like it how there is a little rippal, but I liked to see more tikku fluff. hehehe! and i hope gippal and tidus might, one day, fight over rikku. that's my dream. LMAO

Is this story going to be ending a tikku or a rippal? I'll guess i'll have to find out myself. lol. Please update, you're a great story teller.

(I was planning to make rikku go back to zanarkand also, but you did it already. Darn! lol)

MORE TIKKUNESS.