Reviews for A New Covenant
ohdaviing's boss chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hey I have a few things to say about this, and I know that this is probably your first time, but keep facts straight.
First, the hunter is actually called the Mgalekgolo, and the grunts are called unggoy, and the brutes are called the Jiralhanae. The flood is a species of parasitic organisms created by an ancient race called the Precursors, whom could reanimate themselves when they died, which gave them the idea of making the flood, which was meant to take revenge on the Forunners. The humans were also an ancient race living at the same time as the Forunners, the Shan'shyun (A.K.A the Prophets), joined with them as they were a peaceful species at the time, and they did counter the flood for a time, they found the Forunners, and warned them. that created the rings, and 10,000 years later, the day of cleansing began. and also the other species weren't in existence at the time all of this happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I only read about half of a chapter and I found it degrading to the nature of the characters I. The video games
Invader Viceroy chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
sequel plz
JustaRandomGoo chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Really cool. Only a few inaccuracies. The Sangheili's homeworld is called Sanghelios, you occasionally mix Sangheili and Human speech, but it's stil a good story.

Elite and human together... gives me nightmares. o_0
Rha 'Takodee the Huntress chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Probably the best Halo fanfic I've read, other than one of Soulguard's fanfics. Might I ask what you added into this?
Rha 'Takodee the Huntress chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Not to criticize, but wouldn't the Prophets be known by their real name? P Just a question really.
Rha 'Takodee the Huntress chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
o...NOW I'm crying LOL The Sangheili are amazing...wish I could be them
Rha 'Takodee the Huntress chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This made me cry kinda x3
Rha 'Takodee the Huntress chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This brought courage to me! I want to be the Arbiter so bad! x3 I felt the Arbiter's personality in this Good job!
halo nut chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
amazing story.
Kelsey L Leigh chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Awesome story! I recently started writing an Arbiter story (except mine is set before the first Halo game) and decided I'd check out some other Halo fics.

I like how you put in the idea that in the Elite society the females are superior - it's kind of the other way around in my fic. Very cool pen name, too.

And Johnson, as usual, is totally badass.

Nice job :)
StormBrisingr chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Wow. Amzing. Awesome. This ROCKS! Great job!
StormBrisingr chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Exciting and amazing. This is fantastic!
Illidan Master chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
Amazing Story. Love it. Can you critique my story to give me some ideas or tell me how to improve. Great story all-around.
Ali Mercer chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
I just finished reading this and I love it! The relashionship between the Shangheili and the human was amazing. You should write anoother story about those two, that would be a great story! :)