Reviews for Holding Onto Nothing
G.M.I.R chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Dude, it's been a lot more than 2 weeks. In fact, it's been around 364 weeks since you last updated. Because of that, I lost hope on this fic on being completed. (7 years do that to a person.) I still have a little bit of hope that you will continue this fic once you seen this comment. Really, you need to finish this awesome fic.
plants.jpg chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
they aren't gay.. o.o
CatalunaRei chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
i love this ! PLEASE FINISH IT !
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
This was really getting interesting ...ne its been a bit over two weeks though ;. I hope to see u continue this someday, it was really good.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
awe *slaps Naohito* the ending was sad, that brat is such a mood ruiner. He totally dampened everyone's mood.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Awe... *runs after that boy with a frying pan* I'M GONNA CUT YOU UP AND WRAP U WITH SEAWEED!

Nice job so far, its a good chapter. Though if the boys push Kyou too much, he might revert back to his middle school ways. If anyone in his middle school insulted his hair, he would chase them down and beat them up, so the other students might not want to push their luck
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
plz, plz update when you can! The preview for the next chapter has me captivized and wanting me to read more... great story by the way!
temarirules703 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I LOVE IT! Kyo Yuki 4eva! Please please continue it must know what happens! Must FAVORITE! sorry I'm new.
funngurl chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
OMG! THIS FIC IS SO GOOD! Hope to hear more from u soon, U ROCK!

Sincerely,

~Funngurl~
mousecat chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
Okay!
Akkii-chan chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Wow! this story is great! I can't wait to read more - you've left me on the edge of my seat! I hope you update soon! _
Chaxra-san chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Have a good time at camp! _

Ugh, now I really want to know what'll happen next! D:
Please Delete My Accout chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
KYAH! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT HAS SUCH DEPTH!
mousecat chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I thought you did a fine job with this chapter. The Student Council is a strange group alright, that's what makes them interesting. The movie part was good, our loverboys were lucky nobody saw them. Naohito certainly has a chip on his shoulder, assuming the waiter was gay(he might not be), why should he or anyone even care! That kind of thing infuriates me a lot!

Kyo is a bit controlling of Yuki, but that's just his nature, Yuki doesn't seem to mind(too much). They are definitely in for some rough times ahead. Hope their love is strong enough!
RebelAngel2011 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
BE STRONG YUKI! AND KYO!

I dont see why people treat gay couples like that.

Its wrong. I know I dont. Alot of my guy friends are gay and I dont have a problem with it.

Anyway I love this story please update soon.