Reviews for Choice to be Different
ypu build the story really well
DragonBallFAN chapter 6 . 1/28
This is one of the best fan-fiction I have ever read! Keep up the good work!
GogetaGyal chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
"Too old for you..." Is literally the best line I've ever read on . This story was excellent and I'm glad I had the pleasure of reading it. Have a good day and keep up the writing, please!
Janet.M.Palma chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
So prefect! Keep going please! I'm in love with vegeta and bulma at the end! Ughgigj.
Jonnie Joke chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Vegeta not wanting to spar with Trunks because he is afraid of hurting him is the most fatherly thing Vegeta can ever do! LOVE IT1
Topaz quartz chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
awesome sauce
Propertyofthereaper chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
That was amazing! I was laughing my ass off all through the last chapter! Also, totally called the ending! (not trying to call it predictable just bragging cause I feel awsome!)
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
That was great!
Dreyar is my married name chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
One of the best DB stories I have read! Thank you very much for writing it! I love every chapter, from start through the epilogue.
Min's awesomeness chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
StarLove18 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Amazing story - all original and well-written! I enjoyed this piece and I've always imagined how everyone would act if things happened differently. Trunks and Goten did it again, eh? Anyways, everyone was in-character despite the change of events.

And a BIG congrats on your union! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I want sequel
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Sounds interesting so far! Maybe Vegeta the younger won't be such a jackass when he comes to earth the second time around?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Awesome awesome fanfic!
You did a great job!
Vegeta is sooooooo cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Aw one of my favorite stories :)