Reviews for Choice to be Different
tess4aria chapter 11 . 9/19
I know this is an old story, but I just found it and loved it!
MariSkep chapter 11 . 5/2
I went into this expecting a very silly light hearted story. I obviously didn't get that but I don't think that's a bad thing. Everyone was very in character and its nice to see the schemer side to Vegeta shine through in the last chapter. It was his defining trait during the Namek Saga yet so few people make note of it.

Anyway thanks for the read
Kokoroyume chapter 11 . 3/26
Great story ! I really liked your idea to bring our two young Saiyan in the "future".
Thanks a lot for your work :)
ypu build the story really well
DragonBallFAN chapter 6 . 1/28
This is one of the best fan-fiction I have ever read! Keep up the good work!
GogetaGyal chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
"Too old for you..." Is literally the best line I've ever read on . This story was excellent and I'm glad I had the pleasure of reading it. Have a good day and keep up the writing, please!
Janet.M.Palma chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
So prefect! Keep going please! I'm in love with vegeta and bulma at the end! Ughgigj.
Jonnie Joke chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Vegeta not wanting to spar with Trunks because he is afraid of hurting him is the most fatherly thing Vegeta can ever do! LOVE IT1
Gray The Creator chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
awesome sauce
Propertyofthereaper chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
That was amazing! I was laughing my ass off all through the last chapter! Also, totally called the ending! (not trying to call it predictable just bragging cause I feel awsome!)
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
That was great!
Dreyar is my married name chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
One of the best DB stories I have read! Thank you very much for writing it! I love every chapter, from start through the epilogue.
Min's awesomeness chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
StarLove18 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Amazing story - all original and well-written! I enjoyed this piece and I've always imagined how everyone would act if things happened differently. Trunks and Goten did it again, eh? Anyways, everyone was in-character despite the change of events.

And a BIG congrats on your union! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014