Reviews for Choice to be Different
AnimePinkCess chapter 11 . 2/20
One of the best DB stories I have read! Thank you very much for writing it! I love every chapter, from start through the epilogue.
Min's awesomeness chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
StarLove18 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Amazing story - all original and well-written! I enjoyed this piece and I've always imagined how everyone would act if things happened differently. Trunks and Goten did it again, eh? Anyways, everyone was in-character despite the change of events.

And a BIG congrats on your union! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I want sequel
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Sounds interesting so far! Maybe Vegeta the younger won't be such a jackass when he comes to earth the second time around?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Awesome awesome fanfic!
You did a great job!
Vegeta is sooooooo cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Aw one of my favorite stories :)
nancy103 chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
What a great twist on the wish! Nicely done!
nancy103 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Very smart story!
Morisako83 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
amazing story
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
AWESOME STORY! I really liked what you did! Good job overall! I can't wait for more!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
*speechless* Oh god Vegeta... Poor thing...
This is an amazing fic! You mix humor and drama very well. You also have brought up a lot of stuff that never even occurred to me. Great job!
jessi chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Great story, very interesting idea!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I read this whole story. I love how you write everyone, especially all the kids together. I think you got Vegeta dealing with himself and his past very well. Very believable.
SqueeFreak chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
This is wonderful! I really enjoyed what you did with the characters and how you had them develop in this new timeline!