Reviews for Whispering Pages
Caeria chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Why was letting Naru read the book a tough decision? She should have let him know about the book from the beginning and yet she's lied multiple times about it now. And if Lin was waiting outside the library (because Naru had sent him and told Mai he'd been sent) why didn't he see her leave the library?
NaginiFay chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
This was lovely!
SupernaturalGirl51799 chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Good story! :)
Thanks for writing it.

Jade Starlight chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
This was such an awesome story! I was hooked every second! And I love how well you captured everyone's personalities! I look forward to the next story!
iLOVEsanMYsis chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
You're an awesome writer! I love it! It had a great plot, and great mystery, and you captured the characters amazingly well. The comedy and drama between all of them was amazing. I love it!

Your writing is wonderful. It's so hard to find good GH fanfics...but you did it right! Usually it takes me forever to read something, but I started this this morning and I just couldn't stop!

Domo arigatou taishite za sugoi hanashi!

or

Thank you very much for the amazing story!

:D
Felling chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Whoa. o.o
heavenslilagl420 chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
great story look forward to the sequel!
scarletskies-x chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
I didn't end up getting through it in one night. Oh well. :)

Anyway. That ending was great. Everything was properly explained.

Poor Mai though, it would suck having to endure those kind of dreams.

I love this story. :)

scarletskies-x chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Suck at writing suspense! What are you on about! That was...wow. I was so hooked while reading this. So well described. I could imagine it. Like a movie playing in my head.

Wow.

I'm honestly at a loss for words.

Yup. It's just *that* great. XD

scarletskies-x chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Haha! For a second there, I thought Haruto was the real police officeer guy from the novels, and he was really Yasuhara's father. XD Good job though.

This is getting so good

scarletskies-x chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
Mai's getting smarter. Not just her actually, everyone seems to have raised their intellect a fair bit. :)

This story has me HOOKED! I'm attempting to finish it tonight, even though I have school tomorrow and should be sleeping. (It's already 12am) XD

But I'm just enjoying it too much!

scarletskies-x chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Yay! Yasuhara and Madoka make their entrance! XD I love Yasuhara, he's absolutely hilarious :)

This story's getting more and more interesting.

scarletskies-x chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
And so the plot thickens.

Those journal entries were a really great way to allow the story to progress, whilst still leaving behind unanswered questions and curiosity.

I'm loving this story! :)

scarletskies-x chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Wow. This story is getting better and better. :)

scarletskies-x chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Bone chillingly awesome. :)

I can't think of words to describe how great this story is. I don't think the English language *has* that many synonyms for awesome. XD

I'm loving it. :D