Reviews for Death of Rico
lanternheart chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
i was right! :D Jackson did it! but i'm still surprised he killed Rico for Miley...
lanternheart chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
stupid police XD Hannah/Miley probably didnt kill Rico, but i have a feeling that Jackson did it...
lanternheart chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
so the police officer, instead of asking Robbie if he knew anything... he asked what happened to the mullet! XD LOL
snheetah chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Oy! Jackson killed Rico to protect his sister's secret. That's really sweet of him to think about his sister. Nice chapter by the way.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Rikers? Isn't that prison located in an island?
Noelle78 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
OMG! This story is so good! I added it to my favorites. i never would have thought that that person would kill rico. he never had a chance. i really liked it. write on!
lovehatebananas4 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I think it's a little stupis that she would be chanrged with identity theft. It's not like someone ELSE was name Hannah Montana before Miley.
VMsuperfan chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
great chapter i thought jackson killed rico
aznsmartalec chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
I like the story and everything but all of your spelling and grammer errors are very annoying to read.
goddess of trix chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
This is really good. You could put in more detail, and try to keep the killer low profile though...lol. I guess the killer is pretty low profile, but I know who it is. Well...think I know.

I think it was Jackson. You shouldn't write that Jackson was asleep in the limo two times in the first chapter.

(I think that's where it totally gave it away for me. It just seemed sort of suspicious to me to note that twice.)

I hope you don't what I wrote above. It's suposed to be constructive criticism, not flames. ...It's just that I like to write a lot of stuff myself: fan-fics, original stories...stuff like that.

...Oh god...Now I'm rambling. I'm shutting up now. Just remember what I said above, and if you ever need any tips PM me.

...

I really like the story. Bye!
VMsuperfan chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
great chapter i think it could have been jackson because rico was very mean to him and he could have been very mad at him
tiff chapter 4 . 7/16/2007