Reviews for Master Hand and the Council of Hands
MushroomWings chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
OMG!2 hands killed in just 2 chapters?Dang!
eventyraren chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Grate story so fare. Its like a murder mystery story. I love it. What is thous purple blobs somthing to do with Kirby? No wait hes pink. forget that. and is Master Hand and Crazy Hand god or bad? They are bad in the game but in some fanfic they are god. Thats story so fare. oops I already said that. update soon ok.
fatal whisper chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
WOW! A CLIFFHANGER! This story is so great! Please write more! You cannot leave me hanging!
fatal whisper chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Intriguing... I've just read the first two chapters and I'm enjoying it so far. On to Chapter 3!
falcored chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
One small thing I noticed was that you said Light Hand shook his head. Silly Yoshizilla hands don't have heads. Anyway back to the story.

I'm a little surprised Master Hand is going to go it alone and not waiting for reinforcements. I'm kind of a sucker for lone acts of heroism though. And already two out of the seven hands are dead! Update! By the way in case you cared spelling and grammar is good pretty much except for one or two mispelled words.
falcored chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
Interesting and creative. There are not many stories out there that focus on the hands or the council of hands even if it is made up like the smash mansion. Anyway it would be nice to learn more about the other hands like their background and powers. And now everyone's favorite subject: grammar! Grammar was good as far as I can tell. Update!
MushroomWings chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
...W...T...C...

Kiddin'!that was strange but to see more of it!

I saw OotP Wednesday!