Reviews for Avatar Book Three: Fire
Deserae s chapter 23 . 6/10/2009
LOVE THIS STUFF! lol its like a drug! aww i hate when it ends to fast! darn! do hurry to continue!
Aryck-The-One chapter 23 . 3/21/2009
Long time, no update! Good chapter, just one thing: try to avoid using curse words in this story. Toph using the F word is very OOC for Avatar.
zebradonkey chapter 23 . 3/21/2009
Wow...you can tell this story is old because it's EXTREMELY OOC. (Seriously, Zuko calling Katara and Sokka peasants? LOL!)
Crusader of the TOS-Guidelines chapter 23 . 2/1/2009
This has nothing to do with your story; it's just your raving about how improbable the story is. Though I admit your point, it's still a violation. Reported.
ZiraFire chapter 23 . 1/31/2009
I completely agree with you about the firenation sucking at winning! I mean you'd think that at least SOMEONE besides Azula and Ozai might be able to take down a group of 4 kids, one of whom is not even a bender! Believe me, this has aggravated me for awile too...
emmacat1234 chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
Great story
Ryuujin The Dragon King chapter 22 . 6/8/2008
Azula better not leave Ty Lee to fight. I mean I know she's a bitch and all but for some reason I feel sorry for her. She turned evil because of her evil father who's evil father wanted his granddaughter to be the better one just cuz Zuko was a little slow in learning.
Ryuujin The Dragon King chapter 16 . 6/8/2008
i don't see how those lyrics go with wat Pippin is singing. I tried singing the lyrics while he was singing too
GAH chapter 21 . 5/17/2008
I hate you for not having more to read... great story tho wish it was a full story tho
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 21 . 2/21/2008
WOAH. That was awesome!

It's about time you posted! ;D

But that was really exciting to read. GAH! I hate you for the cliffy! XD
Trilobitemk7 chapter 21 . 2/20/2008
Sparky sparky boom mans evil twin.. ZOMG!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 20 . 1/27/2008
Really interesting fic thus far, can't wait to see what will happen next.
nutshak chapter 20 . 1/12/2008
OH snap! it's gonna be, zuko saying that to get past and then explaining it to them the next day after katara has a spaz at him right? am i right? i hope i'm right. great chapter! keep it up!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 20 . 1/12/2008
dundundun!

Nice chapter! Short and sweet..but it did the trick alright.
blAIRbender chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
Write more! I must know what happens next. By the way, Aang was very in character the last chapter. Bravo with that.