Reviews for Show and DON'T Tell
iloveromance chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
This is completely adorable (for lack of a better word!) and even though you wrote this chapter LONG after the other ones it flows very nicely! I wasn't expecting Kate to be mad at Brian or ALF but I'm glad that she and ALF made amends! LOVED ALF thinking about the cat at school and the one at home. Hilarious! The line about the principal asking Kate if she was going to talk to her son and his toy was hilarious as well! I"m so glad you finished this and I'm flattered to be mentioned as being your inspiration! *hugs*
iloveromance chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Normally I'd say that Brian should be worried about the fact that the principal wants to talk to his parents about ALF but somehow I think they'll be pretty understanding! I'm SO glad that I hadn't read this before you finished it because this would have been a VERY bad place to stop!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Oh no! This is hilarious but I have a feeling things are going to be even crazier very soon!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This is too funny! I can just picture this happening! And I LOVE the mention of the cat named Fluffy (which was the name of my cat!). I remember cats being a favorite of ALF's! ;)
iloveromance chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is so cute! I haven't watched ALF in ages, but it seems like you've gotten him in character because I feel like I'm watching an episode! I don't really remember much at all about the other characters, but they are written well too. I love the humor in this and I can tell this is going to get even funnier!
Pricat chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
(laughs)

Aw the old Alfer is a big sweetie with Brian like giving him a lucky tooth to help him feel brave but it was sweet how ALF said to Kate to spare Brian and blame him sonce it was his fault they got in trouble.

I loved this story as it gibes me ideas for my ALF stories.

Lucky's not gonna let ALF catch him

Looking forward to more ALF stories
leighann415 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Poor Lucky! But good ending. I can almost see a sequel too...;) I'm glad ALF gets to stay. Reading this story has made me curious about the show, so I might have to check it out! :) Congrats again on finishing this! :)
leighann415 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I'm glad you finished this story, because you couldn't have just left it there! Great job. :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Uh-oh. Looks like ALF is causing trouble after all. Hope things don't get worse for Brian & ALF.
leighann415 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I like ALF on the bus, hehe. And I'm glad Brian avoided disaster by going to the bathroom. Great story! I've never really watched ALF, but I'm following this pretty well. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Pretty good start. I know this is an older story, but you def. wrote good even back then! :)
Pricat chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Awesome
Pricat chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Aliensvare real but ALF is hilarious
Pricat chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Awesme but feel bad for them
Pricat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hilarious as he's being crazy