Reviews for For Every Evil 3
jada951 chapter 27 . 8/12
thanks for sharing your great imagination and talents!

wayyyyyyyyyyyyy past time for bed.

jada951 chapter 22 . 8/11
cunning legolas. very cunning.
jada951 chapter 21 . 8/11
tense stuff.
bedtime has long past.

I laugh every Mr. Smith, MIB, Mr. Anderson type of reference.
jada951 chapter 12 . 8/11
now this one...this is making me cry, w/ legolas being so close to death and gimli rmembering what they talked about when he died...

you are an excellent story teller!
InkWizard chapter 27 . 6/10
The FEE series is a must read for any LOTR fan who is looking for for a story with in depth characters and an amazingly written fresh perspective.
Nako13yeh chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
I cried... i couldn't bear to read Elrohir's letter, but I had to. and so I did... and I cried... ugh... it was touching how you made legolas go with the amnesia thing, clean slate and all... at least he's happy and I like that. but its sad, for Elladan to not get to know his children and love with her... but then again, its somewhat resolved in a way. But it tore me even more with a slight laugh was Elrohir's "message sent" at the end. nice touch to his letter... *sigh* I love this... i honestly did... I can't believe I never got to reading this before... I regret that now, but now... i'm in tears and i'm so saddd and happy... I dunno what to feel! Mixed emotions!
Nako13yeh chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
THAT killed me... (TuT) ugh... *cries*
Nako13yeh chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! XDDDDDDD GIMLI'S FREE! BUT LEGOLAS nOooooooooooooooooo!
Nako13yeh chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
FUDGE you know how to build up suspense... EUGH!
Nako13yeh chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
My eyes are all fuzzy now, and my heart is slowly breaking into pieces. WHERE are you RAFAEL! do something! XD Someone! Anyone?! x3
Nako13yeh chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
FINALLY! Rafe knows!
Luiniliel chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
It maybe took me 10 years to finish this trilogy.
I read FEE 1 and 2 in high school, and possibly college, but I could never get into FEE 3. It was just too sad and difficult for me to get into. I didn't want to read about Legolas injured.
However, I'm glad that I finally finished it.
It was such a successfully written story. It truly holds up to time. The main plot of FEE 2 also felt current due to the just recently, and miraculously finished, Ebola epidemic in Africa. I now believe we have a vaccine to treat this deadly disease. Which also was strangely forecasted by your story.
Overall this was just brilliant.
The dramatization of Legolas through Elizabethan England was really something to read.
I enjoyed this so much.
I really think that you could edit these and submit to a publisher. I would read FEE2 as a stand alone novel.
indigoblueoO chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I think this is one of the best I have read. Cancel that. The best. I rarely write reviews unless I really enjoyed it. And I was so hesitant to read the end. But there is no ending, its just where the story stops :D
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Love this story! Thank you for writing it. It makes me tear up a bit. I find it oddly amusing that Waitress Jackie was undoubtedly my favourite character.
ninde chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
eres un genio. aunque mi inglés no es bueno, no he podido contenerme y he leido este fic en dos días...he tenido todos los sentimientos y emociones que se pueden imaginar...excelente historia...de verdad las amo...gracias