Reviews for What I Want My Words to Do to You
Skwrl chapter 6 . 3/4
Thank you so much for sharing, this was brilliant!
mama123 chapter 6 . 1/7
Wonderful story.i really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Bravo! What an enjoyable, witty little dalliance, made all the sweeter for not having to worry about either Voldemort or Dumbledore rearing a manipulative little head.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Extremely clever. I'm enjoying this verbal jousting immensely.
kheelwithit chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Something to better an even better fic;

Severus' middle Initial should be T.
His full name is Severus Tobias Snape
Tobias was his father.

-kheelwithit-
esp chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
I've never read any HGxSS before but I've got to confess - it was really cute :) I like this side of Severus - he seems almost human, doesn't he? :D I've never realized either how many things they have in common ... So I'm definitely going to look for more stories! Thank you so much for introducing me to this paring :)
liljennmartin chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
A very creative & sweet story - I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I M Sterling chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
This was wonderful. Loved every minute and I really did laugh out loud.
blueteacups chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is simply perfection! In-character, sweet, reminiscent of Victorian novels. :D
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
So many aspects of this were perfect. Just perfect.

You wrote each letter just the way they should have been written. And you ended it at just the right time.

I am glad that they were happy.

The amount of emotion you were able to convey was quite remarkable, given that this was a series of letters, and I commend you on that.

-SSB
Lazy-Heart chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I believe that I'm developing a weakness for fics written through letters. You keep them both in character and showed their ups and downs perfectly.

Thank you for writting such a wonderful fic.
Kehlen chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Absolutely awesome :D
Carrabasse953 chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Wow, I never thought I'd read a genuinely good Snape/Hermione fic. I'll admit that some of the implied sex bits creeped me out because I started imagining Alan Rickman saying them, but it was really good nonetheless. It was absolutely hilarious, and I'm seriously impressed that you managed to keep them both in character
LaPlacesDemon chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
OH MY GOD THAT ENDING CHAPTER- too perfect!
hochexplosiv chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Beautifull story. Thank you.