Reviews for Honey If You Love Me
wingedangel791 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
aww! So cute!
olxmpus chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Oh my god! you almost gave me a heart attack at the beggining! I was gonna quit reading and give you a horrible review! But ur chapter was amazing and funny! I really like this fanfic
emerald325 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
LOL ! i totally believed the begining of this stroy i was like :O "how could sakura do that to him?" then i looked at the scroll which was very long XD well great story ! its very hillarious ! i was smiling throught out the whole story, smiling like an idiot from ear to ear and im smiling still as i speak xD well great job !

bie bie,

emerald325
blacksilence333 chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
...OMG, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? i actually thought that was the fuckin chapter! dang, that was BITCHY!
Maxie Ouyang chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
OMG! this is the cutest story eva! I totally love it! ] the idea is so KAWAI! I'm so glad that you wrote it cuz its soo gud and it makes me feel fluffy lol the story was real cool and it was real funni... nd btw i so love channing tatum and chad micheal murray... HOTT! cept with the fake chapter at the end scared the crap outa me! I was gona start crying and be lyk 'NO' cuz it was such a stupid ending to such a happy story lol but then you made it beta wich is gud ] yea.. so keep up writing the awesomest stories!

xoxo
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Aww! Cute! I wish there'd been something about the wedding though... Or about where everyone else was in life after the three years later... But it was cute. _

Ja-ne! _-
Little Pages chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
U NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! but then i read the real chapter 5 and was al better . loved the story
lilyland10177 chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
COOL STORY :) I wished you had another reunion chapter though..
AngelEmCuti chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
aw... i gotta say you had me fooled!

but aw this last chapter was so sweet and cute! _
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Really had me going there for a moment... but I've gotta say, I like the REAL version better. It's sweet.
Sakura.Hiiragizawa chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
AH! i love it! please please please please PLEASE update soon! i fear my poor heart cant stand the wait.:P:P lol.
The Girl With The Sun chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
UGH! I WILL NOT SLEEP WELL UNTIL I HAVE READ THE ANSWER! GR... UPDATE WITHIN THE WEEK OR I WILL USE MY LOGISTICAL, BRAIN TO SUE YOU FOR MAKING PEOPLE CRAZY!

In short I love your story, please update!
Little Pages chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
OH U R EVIL HE FINALLY ASKS HER AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT SHE SAYS! NOT FAIR and i think Sakura is still 5 YEAH FOR THE KID IN ALL OF US. anywho nice chapter please plz plz UPDATE SON!
Babygrl0221 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!1
aishi22 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
HOMG SO CUTE!

I luvs this chapter very much, and the game seems really fun! Wish I could play it with my friends.

Can't wait for next chapter, keep going!