Reviews for Destiny's Intertwined
I REALLY LIKE this story BUT it would be A LOT BETTER as a SLASH BUT ONLY A SAM/CHRIS story
Why isn't there more of this? It's completely brilliant and I hope you update someday.
Elita Zyra chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
This fic is awesome and I love it. . . . but I just got to point out that you need to learn the appropriate time for 'then', 'than', 'they're', 'their' and 'there' (please don't be offended, I'm just a Grammar Nazi)
Quilesca chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
This is the best damn cross I've ever read/ am reading, please come back :(
Kaddy 16 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Please update this story whenever you get the chance. It was a really great story and I can't wait to read more! :)
MikaelsonChick chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Is this story off?
MikaelsonChick chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I just thought it might be a good thing to mention a mistake I've seen multiple times throughout the story. You tend to say than and not then. Ik it I'd pretty petty but I just thought id let you know. So far I love this story and find it really funny.
J.C Jackals chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
[Right before he unfroze the room, the glanced back at Stone with a smirk on his face. And as he closed his cell door, he relished in the shrill, impassioned screech that seemed to reverberate around the now silent station.]

She's not maimed... but at least she gets some payback. :D Nice chapte ragain.
J.C Jackals chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
I reeaaaally hope Stone gets offed. Really. Good writing though. :)
J.C Jackals chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Hi. I see yet another nice chapter. Flowed well, nice emotions...

Just one thing I noticed: "No, you were just on your way to a brawl!" White replied evenly. Stone scoffed.

As you know exclamation points convey high emotion, loud voice-slash-yelling, so reading that and seeing that White was supposed to have spoken calmly is weird.

Ciao. I will read more, but it's one and I haven't stayed this up to read a story in quite a while. So sleep (and hopefully no freaky dreams) await me.
J.C Jackals chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Ugh, damned phone... I know it sounds bad, but I kinda hope the woman detective gets attacked. She ticks me off.
J.C Jackals chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
I'm hoping nothing gets too out of hand for Chris and the brothers, but drama's always good.

Nice chapter. :) Though the same thing with periods, commas, exclamation points and even question marks still apply... It kind of makes your story weird to read at times, to be honest.
J.C Jackals chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Hello! I usually wait a few chapters into stories before deciding I like them and have enough to comment on...

And so far: While commas and periods need more love in these earlier chapters, your story is pretty damn entertaining. The flashbacks with Chris, Wyatt and the strangely dead Halliwell's was so good! Especially Piper's scene with Chris. I literally laughed out loud, so great job there.

One last thing, I'd keep exclamation points to just one at a time, otherwise the writing starts looking a little... cheap and childish, though I mean no offence with that. Just an observation.

I'll definitely keep reading!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Is Chris an empath
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
What are chriss powers make him powerful