Reviews for That Guy
starfire25 chapter 1 . 2/6
haha. that was so cute. i like it.
ML chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
l loved it!
Lost it Never Had it chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
love the appetite bit at the end, brilliant timing in the story, as well as the setting and situation. Most LFDH stories are set in hospitals (if not all) but i like this one
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this little fic! I can totally picture it as an epilogue to the movie :P
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was awesome! :D

Matt just being so clumsy and absolutely adorkable! Loved Lucy staring down her dad like that, and John's inner dialogue was hilarious!

Excellent work, loved reading it! _
Mitch chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cute
Bramblestar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Cute. Very cute. A couple things I didn't like, but if you knew what they were, you probably wouldn't care.
ThatOneRedfield chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was awesome! I absolutely loved it and you captured the characters wonderfully! I really felt like it was really them! Great job!
TheHumanShield chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAH DO A FOLLOW UP ITS FUNNY AS SHIT HAHAHAHHAHA
R chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
lol love it
elemental13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aww that was cute! Ha Matt is always soo nervous it's funny and he's way cute! Yeah I loved this movie, it was the best Die Hard so far in my opinion. Talk about action packed from beginning to end. I was hoping for a little more Matt/Lucy in the movie too. I like Bruce Willis too he's always so funny and I liked the thoughts of John while he's listening to the conversation lol it was well written too. Great job!

e13
Kriti chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
aw!that was so cute and totally hilarious!i really really wanted some scene with those two together as well,Matt was so cute in the film...they wud'v made an adorable couple!thanks for writing that...that was exactly what i was looking for!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Aw poor, poor, John. He's gonna have one hell of a headache dealing with those two. Your characterization of Matt was spot on too. Great job.
AnimeStupidFreak chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Haha! That was hilarious! :P

*Thumbs up* and keep it up, the good work! :D
No poison chapter 1 . 9/5/2008