Reviews for Pride and Promise
Sakura Uchiha123 chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
haha take that karin u bitch sasuke loves sakura not u he doesn't evan gives a damn abt u all u r to him is a nuissance he doesn't care if sakura touches him but when it's u it pisses him off haha... oups sorry abt that i got carried away anyway update soon plz it's been months that u didn't and i wanna know what will happen now especially wit sasuke and sakura is madara gonna take them and tell sasuke abt the whole truth of itachi oh plz update!
oh.bonita chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
I'm really surprised you don't have more reviews! You did a fantastic job so far! [: Everyone is in character and its not too focused on sasuke/sakura or the rest of the "world" which is nice.
sillimiss chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
i loved it and i can't wait for the next!
S.A.Hikari chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Wow. The song on the radio right now is "I will be right here waiting for you." how ironic is that?
sillimiss chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
i love this story! can't wait for the next chapter!
WingsRider chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
Coolio! Update soon!
DeathRow609 chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
YAY! Sasuke loves Sakura, I know it! It will probably be later on, but I believe!
Kaoru chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
whoot whoot another chapter thanks! yup its good to have a bit of naruto in the story too!really looking forward to they next chapter hope we get more SasukexSakura
DeathRow609 chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
GOODNESS. More cliffhangers! Hah. Keep it up though!
CramoisiXRougeXButterfly chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Really good story! Keep on updating soon.
WingsRider chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
You did a great job on this chapter! Keep it coming!
kaoru chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
i like ur story very much do update soon i'll look forward to another chapter!
Alessandra Heaton chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Very interesting...

I can't wait to see where this is going to end.

Please keep updating!

Alessandra
DeathRow609 chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Yikes! You're right, Serena. Sakura is scary! And to freak Sasuke out... man! UPDATE QUICKLY!
DeathRow609 chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
EK! They're sleeping together! FABULOUS!