Reviews for Healing Scars
astoria-paranoia chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. I love how you grabbed our attention with the shock factor very first sentence already, and how my heart wants to break into pieces reading about Sasuke. But then again you wrote about him and Naruto's relationship so beautifully and how he's wounds are slowly healing, so I don't know whether to grin or cry anymore :P

Thank you, this is an amazing piece of fiction. I want to read it again and again and again...!
Festive chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It's not very often that I come across a well-known pairing such as this and can not only read but enjoy the piece of writing. There's an art to the speculation behind their relationship, I think, and it's rare that someone can bring that successfully into their writing. Well done!
Ony chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i have read this story over and over and over again; i enjoy it every time. i think the first paragraph is my favourite. and the part in the last paragraph where you describe their angry sex as the "collateral of a relationship which had been shattered at the Valley of the End" - perfect. i think it's really /really/ in character for both Sasuke and Naruto. even (especially?) the description of Sasuke curling into Naruto like a cat into a pillow.
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I thought the two separate times were both incredibly strange, but the descriptions were lovely, and I was so shocked that Naruto threw tea in Sasuke's face! That's one way to surprise someone enough to get a reaction.
Neneluvxd chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
aww. it was kind of sad. but completely adorable when you described all the little things sasuke does,and that's what makes naruto fall in love with him. I almost have a sense that this could actually happen in the manga! Maybe it's my inner fangirl talking but anyway ...

578929 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
There are a lot of things I want to say, a lot.

First not words could describe how shocked I was then I read the first paragraph, not at the sex the fact that... Well I won't ruin it for future readers but damn... A body was lying there, that's how I picture it.

Second, after the first shock I grew wary of everything else when I read so for a second I thought Sasuke was actually dead! ...Thank God I kept reading or else I would've missed out the on the ending.

Third, shit, hot tea kills. Sasuke's a man for taking it xD

I have to say this fic is quite violent and graphic, not in terms of sex but the way you've written it doesn't make it difficult to picture what you're saying. I suppose another word to describe it would be passionate.

This story is, a little bitter but still very lovely. I see what the reviews mean now.
5Angel chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
A beautiful depiction of the mess and the truth that is them. Thank you so much for sharing that.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Totally amazing!
couldn't tackle the bear chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This sounds...exactly like them. Naruto WOULD do anything to make sure that his Sasuke was still there...and they would have sex in full view of all the ANBU because, let's face it, boys will be boys. Great job.
hollybennett123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This was gorgeous- I loved it
StCC chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I'm sort of confused. The first one sounded like NaruSasu... Who topped? Forgive me, I couldn't tell. XP I prefer Sasu-seme, but I don't really care either way. I just need to know! Please tell me!
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i like this XDpeaceV
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
lolz they had sex in front of all the anbu!
ALpein chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
For an M, this story was realy cute yet strangely sad.

I loved it.
Panoply Posh chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
it's a bittersweet symphony thats right! sorry it's a song!