Reviews for All These Things That I've Done
CM6NCIS6PLL6 chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
continue please
Calista Mason chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
love it please wright more
SmellyThePirate chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Is this seriously all we get? Come on, update! Please!
redorchid23 chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
Great Story! Update Please!
ncis29 chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
awe i love this story..you haven't updated in exactly two years..hm...update if ya can! :)
Escape my reality chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
aw, abby finally came :) anyway love the story, a lot, please please please update
Tweetybirdxx chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
love thiscant wait to read the rest xoxoxox
Ashes of Fire chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
I'd love to see Gibbs' POV. Are you continuing this?
Eliana Panthera chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ooh
svufan101 chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
wow this fan-fiction is really god!

UPDATE plzz! i wanna kno what happens.

and that cliffhanger was veryy god! i liked it!

i wanna read more of this story plzz UPDATE!:)

KEEP UP THE WRITING! :)
Random chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
please finish the story...i can't wait to see what happens
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 16 . 5/18/2008
I've only started reading your stories tonight and already I'm in love. I'm another adelaide girl, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep reading your fanfics because they won't spoil the end of season five, right? otherwise there will be no NCIS for me...

Please update sometime soon, I am loving your writing.

With Love,

DAWEC
coexist love chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
I like this story. So pumped with emotion. Please continue.
wolfdream chapter 16 . 2/19/2008
I just found this story and caught up to where you've last left off. I thought I should let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I love how well you write the characters and their thoughts and interactions with one another-it makes the story seem so alive and real :)

I also like that your going at a great speed with the story. Your not rushing Ziva waking up even though I'm sure all of the readers are waiting for that to happen-and then to see how the characters will interact with her once she gets better (and that doesn't even assume anything about rehab or training that she might need when she wakes up due to the head injury) I can't wait to see where you take this story and the characters. (and I can't wait to see DiNozzo and Gibbs chat with her as I think those are the only two main ones missing so far-and I would love to see Jen and Ziva get back in the friend stage and see a little more about their past)

I'm also really looking forward to seeing how Ziva and Kate interact- I know both are kind of hesitent about the other so it will be interesting to see how they fit together in the whole mix-other then just Kate beig taken out my Ziva's half-brother. Keep up the great work-and can't wait to read more :)
Liat1989 chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
Hehe, Abby's funny, can't wait for the next chapter.